The new kids! part 1 (EDITED)

"Out of my way!" A girl yelled as she pushed by someone, knocking them harshly into a locker as she ran down the run as fast as her legs can get her. Fifth time this week she's late for school, that's gotta be a new record.

The girl basically did a human Tokyo Drift around a corner of the hallways and continued running down it, pushing people who were unlucky enough to be in her rushing radius. Stupid Maths, why couldn't it start later in the days!?
The girl gripped her bag tightly, running past the blue lockers as she soon spotted her class door up ahead.

There it is!

~~~~~~~~

~INSIDE THE CLASSROOM~

"I have a question!"

"Then raise your hand"

Ms Janeth. The maths teacher told one of the new kids as she turned around from the whiteboard and glared slightly at him. Apparently, this boy came to Arcadia Oaks with his twin sister (although they don't look alike) from a strange place called Cantaloupia. It was a 'foreign place' according to them.

"Uh, which one?" The boy questioned, staring at his tanned hands then back up to the teacher with his sister sitting behind him, watching with curiosity.
"Either will do" The teacher spoke as the kid then raised his hands quite weirdly with a scoff.

"Back home, I have four of them" he said, earning some weird glances from his classmates.

Just after he said that, a loud voice shouted from outside the class in the hallway as loud rapid footsteps huddled towards the door.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY, ELI!!"

The boy let out a startled exhale from the sudden noises as he quickly glanced at his sister, "are we being attacked?" He asked quickly with slight worry.

His question was answered when the door suddenly flew open and a blur come out of it, yelling more and then came a, *THUD*
"WHA!"
That's when the teacher sighed and facepalmed while the other classmates didn't even look phased at what just tumbled in.

"FRAZ! Sorry, I'm late but I'm not really sorry" a voice came from the floor where the thing fell on the ground. Apparently it was a girl who fell in.

The teacher sighed again as movement appeared beside her and the girl finally stood up, picking up her bag and moving some of her two-coloured hair out of her face. Her pink-coloured eyes not showing a bit of regret. She huffed out and swung her bag over her shoulder.

The boy who had his arms up, noticed the girl as he took in her features before gasping sharply....wow, she's...beautiful.

The boy's world felt like frozen in time and then slowly regaining movement in slow-motion, his breath hitched as his eyes widen at the beautiful person in front of him. Her long brown hair that had a few pink streaks in it but what caught his eye the most was the girl's pink-coloured eyes. Humans shouldn't have that colour, right?
Doesn't matter as the boy stared at her with a huge mix of surprise and a dazed look. Who is this human and why is his core beating so fast?.... The boy basically had hearts floating around him

But his fantasy world was interrupted when Ms Janeth cleared her throat impatiently.
"What is the excuse this time, Kate?" Ms Janeth asked the girl whose name was Kate.
That sounds awfully familiar to a name that the boy has heard before.

Kate rolled her eyes and huffed, "I slept in and my brother didn't bother to wake me up" she muttered, avoiding eye contact with the teacher.

While Ms Janeth started lecturing Kate on her being late, Kate rolled her eyes again and decided to not listen as she brought her eyes towards the class. Some people still didn't look phased while some stared at Kate with disappointment. As usual anyway.

But what caught Kate's eyes were the two new people who were in the class, sitting near each other. A boy and a girl there, the boy who looked latino with medium length brown hair, tanned skin and dark eyes while the girl looked completely different with pale skin, platinum blonde hair and grey eyes. She looked sort of pretty.

She noticed that the boy had his arms up and was staring at Kate with a weird smile.

Ms Janeth cleared her throat again, "I hope you learn your lesson, take your seat" she said as Kate sighed a 'yes' and dragged her feet over to the empty seat which was beside the new boy. She basically threw her bag under the chair and plumped down on the chair, manspreading and crossing her arms.

"Do you have a question, Mr. Tarron?" Ms Janeth asked the new boy as she walked over to him.

So, his second name is Tarron. Kate turned her head to the boy as she couldn't help but wonder why she's heard that name from. It sounds so familiar.
"Do you have a Daxial Array?" The boy asked as Kate looked at him in confusion. Who on earth is this boy?

"We are talking about triangles" Ms Janeth snapped at him, pointing her pen at him.
"Hardly" the boy spoke.

"You forgot to account for the triangle's area when applied to the fourth dimension" The boy spoke as he suddenly stood up and grabbed the black pen Ms Janeth was holding and walked towards the board.
"The fluctuations of the hypotenuse after the triangle's shape" he blabbered on as Kate looked at him in utter confusion.

The boy then started drawing and writing some weirdly shaped equations on the board that didn't look like English. Must be another language or something and is it weird that Kate UNDERSTANDS THAT WRITING!? Like she know what it means not at the same time!

"But if we use Claxon's 38th Theroem, we get a reasonable approximation of..."
The boy finished his writing as he turned to the class proudly with now multiple and complicated equations on the board. Ms Janeth stared in shock along with the rest of the class.

Kate was just speechless, what just happened?
"Okay, who let mister Einstein in here? 'cause I'm pretty sur' he's in the wrong class" Kate said out loud as the boy looked at her, slowly getting the same dazed look but snapped back. Kate grunted at him but suddenly felt her stomach go weird as she felt herself sweating.

"Now, strange woman. Can you lead us to a Daxial Array?" The boy tossed the pen back at Ms Janeth who just barely caught it.

What in seven shades of hell just happened?.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKay, two classes went by and now it was time for PE, Kate enjoyed PE but didn't enjoy the coach who teaches it, he was a right old scumbag. Kate just mostly hung out with her two pals, Jim and Toby as they were talking to each other.

"So, Kate, I heard you nearly got suspended again" Toby spoke as Kate scoffed, "it was Steve, he was being a A-Hole as usual" She said, she noticed that the new kids were standing there as Coach walked up to them.

"New kids, you've gotta take the rope challenge" The coach spoke, looking at his clipboard as Kate, Jim and Toby looked at them.

But Kate decided to ignore them as she started stretching her arms but not even seconds later, she heard a loud bell ringing throughout the whole hall as Kate looked up to see the pretty new girl ringing the bell happily, hanging onto the rope that was dangling from the ceiling. Woah, that was pretty quick.

"Wha-? I've never seen anybody do it that fast before except Kate! Who climbed that in 10 seconds" The coach said, flabbergasted at the sight of the girl.

Kate, Jim and Toby sat by the bleachers, talking just as the coach walked by and throwing his papers in the air, still flabbergasted as the new girl continued swinging from rope to rope. Kate can just feel someone's stare on her so she sideglanced to see the new boy standing there and staring at her, this made her a bit annoyed as she glared at him.

"Got a problem, new boy?" She snarled as the boy jumped with a red face and immediately turned around, muttering to himself and fiddling with his hands.

What's his problem?