The new kids! part 3

~~~~~~~~~~~
In Kate's house was her big brother, Travis who was spread out on the couch surfing through the TV channels as he waited for Kate to come home. Travis got a call from Señor Uhl demanding that he speaks to him about something Kate has done again. Tenth time this week. Travis sighed as he blew some hair out of his face, the dark pink ends showing in his vision with his pink eyes half-lidded in boredom.

"Ugh! I hate the news" Travis groaned as he covered his ears from the loud TV.
Just then, Travis heard the front door suddenly open as he heard footsteps running through the whole house before someone came sliding into the living room.

"Travis! Travis! You'll never guess what happened!"

It was his sister, Crystal. She's the second oldest with a smart brain but a air-head personality. What's gotten her so excited?
"What happened?" Travis sat up from the couch as he looked at his younger sister, her honey-brown ponytail was in a mess and her cheeks were red from running so damn quickly.

"Okay" Crystal panted, "so, me and Kate were walking from school and we were crossing the road when this guy drove by and honked at Kate" Crystal explained. Well, poor guy.

"Oh god, what did Kate do?" Travis asked, not even surprised this happened. It's normal.

Crystal grinned in excitement before speaking, "she chased him to the next red light and then reached into his window, and--" Crystal was interrupted when the front door opened and that's when another pair of footsteps were heard and someone walked into the living room.

"Who wants a free steering wheel?"

It was Kate as she grinned miraculously and held up what seemed to be a huge black steering wheel in her hand, the back had live wires hanging out of it as Travis gawked at this.

"You ripped that steering wheel out of that guy's car!?" Travis exclaimed at her, pointing at the wheel in shock.

Kate looked at him before shaking her head, "no" she laughed, "....I also rearranged his teeth and ripped his shirt off"

Travis facepalmed. "This why we need to see Señor Uhl!" He scolded, moving his hand up and down at her. Kate scoffed.
"That old scum?...oh right! The science lab" Kate said, remembering what happened earlier in school. Travis nodded, sternly.

"You're one heck of a problem child" Travis sighed, shaking his head, "well, we're going to see Señor Uhl right now" Travis said before he suddenly grabbed Kate's wrist and started dragging her out of the living room.

"Huh!? Oi! Let me go!" Kate exclaimed before she noticed that she still had the wheel before she threw it at Crystal who squealed but caught it.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

*at the school*
Kate and Travis went to Señor Uhl's office and went in

"Hello Kate and Travis,glad you came" he told them

Kate and travis just stood in front of him a few seconds later,the door opened revealing Krel he stuck his head out and once he saw kate his face turned bright red,Kate just waved

"Ah, are your parents here?" Señor asked Krel looking at his watch

"Yes both parents,*chuckle* No excuses" Krel nervously said
Kate giggled at his behaviour and Travis just looked at her

Then two grown up people came I rather excited? Is that the word? There must be Krel's and aja's parents,the dad had brown hair just like krel and glasses while the mum who had a plate of cookies had blond hair just like aja