The new kids! part 2 (EDITED)

"AH! Let me go!"

"Say you're sorry"

Kate gripped the boy's shirt as she pinned him against the wall harshly, glaring daggers into his soul with a scowl on her face.

"I'm sorry!" The boy squeaked in utter fear under Kate's intense glare. The colour draining from his face and it was obvious that he was shaking...and peeing.

"And what are you sorry for?" Kate growled, banging him against the wall again.
"For saying you're a freak!" The boy yelped, feeling his head start to hurt from it being banged against the wall. Brick wall.
Kate had one hand gripping the boy's shirt and her other one basically around his throat.

At the start of recess, Kate was minding her own business outside when this boy yelled "FREAK!" at her and...Kate didn't take it well. This is the fourth time today and it's only recess!

"And what am I again?" Kate demanded, lowering her brows as she continued to stare dauntly at him.
"P-pretty and nice!" The boy gulped, sweat falling down his forehead with his eyes looking like saucers due to how wide they were.

"Thank you, now, the next time--"

Kate was interrupted when a sudden yell tore through the entire courtyard making Kate realise the boy who quickly scurried away, possibly putting sonic to shame as loud sobs came from him. 
"What the actual heck?" Kate muttered as she looked around the area in annoyance.

She immediately got her answer when she heard,
"A Daxial Array is not a band!"

'oh come on' Kate thought as she spotted her answer across the area. It was the new boy again as it looked like he was yelling at two boys. Like he can top Kate in yelling at people.
The new boy then turned around, yelling out more as people who walked by gave him a weird look.

"It is a critical piece of technology!" He shouted as Kate basically had enough of his yelling as she began walking towards him. Why are people always so noisy? It hurts her ears so much.

"Oi, dude" Kate called as the new boy turned around to see Kate walking up to him, he felt his breath hitch again.
"Listen, stop with your yelling. You're embarrassing yourself more than ever, if it's tech then the science lab will have it" Kate told him.

The boy stared at Kate in silence for a few seconds making her a bit uncomfortable before the boy muttered something to himself, something sounding like, Klub or something with a red face.

Before he suddenly lunged forward just as Eli Pepperjack was walking by and he suddenly grabbed Eli by his bag.
"Ai-ee!" Kate watched as her eyes widen a second. Who does this boy think he is!?

"You will take me to the leader of the science lab. Now!" He demanded.
"Dude!" Kate exclaimed as she quickly grabbed the dude's arm, gripping it tightly as she pulled it away from Eli. She glared at him as the boy looked at her in slight shock, his red face growing brighter. 
"Eli will take you there, I'm coming as well" Kate said, shoving the boy's arm away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli and Kate took the two newbies to the science lab as both of them just barged in and started exploring the whole lab while Kate and Eli stood by the door. Why is Kate even here? Why did she say that she'll come if she hates people?

Kate crossed her arms and leaned on the door, watching the two newbies carefully.
"What type of country is Cantaloupia, anyway?" Eli suddenly asked as Kate looked at him in confusion. Canta-what?

"Cantaloupia? What the heck is that?" She asked him.
"It's where the new kids come from" Eli told her as Kate scoffed.
"I've never heard of that place before. Sounds stupid much stupider than the name, Kaliac, I've been hearing in my head" she muttered the last part. It's true, lately, she's been hearing the words, 'Kaliac....Kaliac....Kaliac...' Repeating in her head.