× Medic // Blood

Prompt: The reader finds out that she has... The worst thing ever: A period.

(OG Published: 7/20/19)

Requested by: helloitsme001234567

(Edited: 1/15/23)

"Mein taube, vhere are jou?" Vati enters the infirmary, calling out for me.

"In here!" I yell from the back of the infirmary, holed up in the emergency bathroom while holding my sides.

"Ah, sveetheart, vhy are jou in zhere? Ich told jou not to be back here vhen I am not." Vati lightly knocks on the wall and I groan in pain.

"Was is los?" He furrows his eyebrows, concerned.

"Pain und blood, Ich don't know!" I feel hot tears fall down my cheeks, and the cramping pain from my body makes me groan again. My jeans are most likely stained from blood.

"Ach, ok! If jou haff jeans und undergarments und zheir... Ah... Stained, put zhem on zhe floor, I'll get jou new ones." He waits for a second. I sigh quietly, shamefully taking the soiled clothes off. The sound of material hitting the floor meant he needed to leave to get me things.

When he returns, he says that he left the things I need on the floor and he turns around to give me privacy. I open the door with some noticeable noise, then close it again when I grab the stuff. I get dressed and use the products he gave me, groaning at the pain still.

I come out of the bathroom after washing my hands and holding my waist. The pain felt like a burning sensation, or as if something was stabbing at my stomach.

"Here, for zhe pain." He gives me some ibuprofen and a water bottle, taking the bottle back once I swallow it. "Every two hours you change zhat, or every 8, depending on what you used."

"Is Mutti here? I'd razher her help me, it's veird, Vati.." I grit my teeth, the unfamiliar pain becoming uncomfortable.

"She's in jour room." He nods and points to the infirmary doors. 

"Danke." I hug him lightly and then walk to my room, his calm facade melting.

"Ah, vhat am I going to do.." He rubs his temples and then sighs, petting Archimedes with his finger.

"Jou alvays know vhen to show up, my feazhered heazhen." Medic laughs and then sighs again, relieved that he handled your situation well.