𝟓𝟐.

Rebekah Pov

.............................................................

I groaned, opening my eyes, and hearing a quiet knock on my door. I looked down and noticed I still had Hope in my arms. Despite how tired I was I smiled as I wiped the milk off of her chin. I gently put her in her crib and made sure the wooden horse and knight Klaus had made for me were still there.

I turned and left the room, closing the door quietly behind me.

When I saw Damon, I whispered that we should go to the kitchen so we wouldn't disturb anyone or wake them up. We journeyed our way there. I grabbed two glasses and grabbed a blood bag. I emptied the contents of the bag into the two glasses and gave one to Damon who took it happily.

"Now that we have had our late-night snack, what's the problem." Damon took another drink, and I did too.

"Luna."

I nodded, wanting to hear more. She had gotten worse over the past weeks. At first, she had tried. She had gone outside and out into the small town. But now she stayed here. In the house, mostly in her room, sometimes in Hope's. She would always sit in the same position. Her knees were up against her chest, and her arms were wrapped around her legs. It looked almost as if she was holding herself together. These past few days it seemed like that wasn't enough to keep all the seams together.

"What happened, Damon?"

"I went to grab my phone from the living room charger when I heard her crying. Rebekah, I walked in there, and she was on the floor of the shower crying. She was shaking so hard. The water was as cold as ice. I don't know how long she was sitting there. I pulled her out of the shower, and I got her dressed. I put her in the bed with me and Cami. I stayed for a while to make sure she was asleep, and I left to go to your room so I could go to you. Because what has been going on the past week isn't working."

"Rebekah, I don't know what to do. I don't know what's going to happen next. Talking isn't working."

I sighed and finished my glass of blood. I grabbed another one from the fridge and split it between Damon and me.

"We just have to do the best that we can for as long as we can. And if this ever happens again, we do one of two things."

Damon raised his eyebrows over his glass, confused.

"Either Luna stays with Klaus, or Klaus goes with her. It is bloody clear as day that they cannot, be separated under any circumstances."

Damon nodded, "I think that's a good idea. We should definitely stick to it."

"In the meantime, what should we do about her depression, insomnia, and nightmares?"

I tilted my head to the side thinking thoughtfully. Her nightmares were more like night terrors, the way she woke up screaming. Thinking about the sound made a shiver run down my spine.

"Hmm, let's see..... for the depression keep her mind off Klaus and Hayley, that includes everyone else back home, but mainly those two. As for her insomnia, we should try to create a soft, comfortable environment and try to avoid bringing up New Orleans at all times."