𝟔𝟎.

Luna Pov

.............................................................

I opened my eyes only to be met with the sun's bright light. I groaned and turned over, not really wanting to move because I was so comfortable. I was also a little sore. This place felt and smelled oddly familiar. I wondered if I was dreaming. I looked down to see that I was tightly tucked in. I lifted the blanket up to find that I was wearing a t-shirt, and luckily my bra and panties. I picked up the front and smelled it. My heart sank, it smelled like him. This was his bed, I was in his room. I was in his shirt. Had we slept together?

I asked myself because if I was being completely and totally honest it wouldn't be the first time me dreaming about us. Not that I would ever admit it to him or anyone else. It was strange. For me to think of him, in that way. Saying things, doing things that would piss both Damon and Hayley off.

I quietly got out of bed. I tensed hearing something. It sounded familiar, like a paintbrush on a canvas.

I walked a little further wincing, at the coldness of the floor. I tensed when the sound stopped. It then resumed, and I exhaled relieved.

I had to resist the urge to scream. There he was in all of his glory. He was wearing one of his dark gray long-sleeved t-shirts. I loved it when he wore them, they hugged his chest perfectly.

"Well, that's the first time you've been able to walk up on me. Have you been practicing?"

I bit back a gasp, his voice sounded so real. I cleared my throat, "No, I guess it's because I spend most of my time around vampires and hybrids. Some things you just learn to pick up," I said, referring to all of the vampires I knew, plus Klaus and Hayley. He paused for a moment and turned around to look at me. I smiled, and he set the paintbrush down and the palette.

I took a deep breath, and then he smiled at me. He took my hand and led me outside to the balcony. It was a little chilly, but I was warmed up enough with him holding my hand.

"So, what did you think of our date last night."

I smiled, looking at the city around us. "It was great, I can't wait to go again," I said, the first thing that came to mind even though I didn't have the memory of our date, I knew that I would have wanted another one. I knew that it would have been amazing. Everything with him was amazing, even in my dreams. He smiled and let go of my hand. I looked up confused, did I say something wrong? He placed his hand on my waist pulling me closer, to him.

Warmth flooded through my core, my legs were unsteady, and my breathing was unstable.

I gasped, surprised when his lips brushed against mine gently. I moaned when he deepened the kiss. He was a really good kisser. This couldn't be real, but it felt so undeniably good... While I was here, I might as well enjoy it anyway.

.............................................................

I coughed and sat up. Feeling very hot and sweaty. I looked down to see I was in a tank top and a pair of Pajama pants that looked a lot like Rebekah's. My body was still warm from my dream.