𝟔𝟒.

Stefan Pov

.............................................................

"Klaus, what the hell is going on in here?" Asked an angry voice. It took me a second to realize that it was just Kol but in his witch body. He was standing over Luna, looking furious.

"What happened Nik, what did you do?"

I exhaled and looked at Hayley, who was stroking Luna's hair almost absently.

This could get bad. Klaus stood up from his post (beside Luna) and glared, walking towards Kol.

"Are you insinuating that I did this to her," said Klaus quietly gesturing to Luna's unconscious pale form.

Kol scoffed, "Well, maybe I am Nik. You have hurt her before."

"I have never hurt her, and I never will," growled Klaus angrily, grabbing Kol by the collar of his shirt.

"Please stop fighting," came a raspy voice from the couch.

Hayley sobbed and put her head on her sister's chest. Klaus let go of Kol and walked over to Luna, sitting next to Hayley.

"I know how to wake up Elijah," Luna stated, looking up at Klaus before sitting up.

Before anyone could tell her to lie down, Luna placed her hands on either side of Klaus' face.

"I'm going to show you," Luna said, speaking only to him before closing her eyes.

Klaus followed suit.

Hayley had gotten up and was now observing the two carefully through her teary-eyed gaze.

The two opened their eyes in sync.

I shifted uncomfortably, seeing them lock eyes. Was everything in New Orleans intense?

"I'm going with you," she voiced after he helped her up. No one else in the room seemed to matter. I wondered if everyone else, including myself, were invisible.

Her voice was less raspy though she was still a little pale. Hayley shook her and put her hand on her back, rubbing, "Luna, you are not well-"

Luna nodded, "I am aware. Finn is trying to kill me after all."

"All the more reason to stay, love," whispered Klaus putting a hand on her shoulder.

Luna remained as stubborn as ever as she stood up, legs shaking.

"If I am going to die, I can't just lay around. I have to do something. I have to help Elijah. Maybe it would just be better for everybody if I died."

Klaus and Hayley stood up, looking equally appalled and furious.

"Maybe she is right," I mumbled, now understanding where she was coming from. If I was in her situation, I wouldn't want to lay around either. I would have to do something. I would need to.

"I beg your pardon?" asked Kol, walking up to me angrily. Klaus and Hayley were now glaring at me. Luna had vanished somehow without anyone noticing.

"I mean come on, guys! She feels responsible for what happened to Elijah and Kol."