The "prank"

Colby POV
I wake up to Sam's head on my chest and my arm wrapped around him. HOLY F-!? I'm in Sam's room and I'm in his bed?!

It's not much different to Kansas and when we first moved to LA, we shared a room. I can see Corey through the door, really what's he doing spying on us? I groan, witch surprisingly didn't wake Sam. I try to get up but he seems to get more comfortable."Dont leave.." he mumbles enough only for me to hear.

I grab his phone to see the time. Only 9 am? As I set his phone down I hear Corey and Elton squealing. I give them the look like I'm so done. I yawn, and not being able to move I fall asleep then.

About 3 hours later
I wake up to Elton saying "Colby your *BOYFRIEND* woke up!" I can tell my my face is red.

I roll over on my stomach and groan." Elton. Whyyy? I'm so tired." I say yawning. "We got pictures of you and Sam cuddling last night!" He says as I start to look at him. "Elton, you have 10 seconds before something happens to you." I give him that *you better RUN look*. As I rub my eyes I don't see him anymore, all I hear is "COREY! RUN HES AFTER US!"

As I hear running footsteps I go into the bathroom and take a shower assuming Sam did already.
But the door was locked. What, I assumed Sam was in there maybe taking a shower. But I can't hear anything in there.

I knock, "Sam? You in there!" I don't hear anything until seconds later I hear Corey and Elton burst out laughing. I turn and see nothing behind me.*HOW ARE THEY IN THE BATHROOM?* I thought to myself. Maybe they got in quietly.

" I need a shower! Open the door, please! Elton! Corey!" They open it and come out, there lucky I was to tired to argue with them.

About an hour later I'm in my room when I hear a knock on the door."Yes brother who's there?" Sam opens the door with a camera."

Oh god did u do something?" I say ignoring the fact what happened last night. Sam explained to me" I have a perfect idea for a prank. The I'm gay prank on the roommates. You down?"

Really? Sam Golbach want to prank the roommates were gay.. together!?" Uh sure." I say avoiding the urge to blush. I'm gay but no one knows. Not even Sam."

Alright bro I'll call the house for a meeting!" I interrupt" Dont do it on the prank couch though." Sam nodded as we chuckle.

I thought to myself, what if we were to kiss. Sam is straight right? I'm so confused my head hurts. I follow Sam down the stairs after thinking a little.
Word count: 486