The meeting

Sam's POV
My eyes widen, were about to say to the house we're gay and a thing. Did Colby Brock just tell me he's gay!? Maybe I am gay.. But he would like me at all. Realizing he's waiting for a reaction.

"Really?!" Trying to hide my excitement I clear my throat." That's, new and kind of unexpected but. I'm glad you told me dude!"

I smile and I can feel that he's glad I didn't have a worse reaction. "Well we should prank them know!" I say to break the silence. Colby nodded.

" Hey guys! Could ya come down for a second?" Colby specifies in the kitchen. As everyone comes down stairs Colby mumbles to himself." What would Brennen think? What would the prank do?" I put my hand on his shoulder and tell him"  It will be fine Colby." I say as the roommates come in making it more believable.

We turn to the roommates as there looking at us.
Elton" oooo the love birds are talking! 😁"
Elton said with a grin on his face." Well actually guys this is kind of serious" I said and Colby nodded in agreement.
Even though it was a prank what would they think after last night? I thought.

After a bit of a warm up to make it more believable." Honestly Sam I think we should just say it." He said with a straight (gay) face.

(For samsbubba she called my out saying that's impossible!)

I was surprised he had great acting, but I don't know if I was acting.
Sam and Colby" we are.. gay" we said at the same time, I know we were resisting the urge to laugh.

Elton and Corey smirked they gave the look. 😏 They expected it. But Jake and Aaron were as surprised as I was when Colby told me he was ACTUALLY gay.

The roommates were happy and glad we said it but Corey and Elton, they had the look. I know me and Colby thought oh no. What are they doing.

All of a sudden they started the chant in the house.
"Kiss, kiss, kiss! KISS! KISS" Jake and Aaron joined in to.
Word count: 363