Last chapter The future

Colby's POV

2 years later

I can't believe we're leaving LA. It's a big thing for me and Sam, and I thought leaving Kansas was hard.

At least for a year we'll be in Kansas. And my mom said I have a new step sister.

But she's like 19 and lives in Australia. Lucky bitch, gets to be with koalas.

"Hey babe!" I heard Sam say. My adorable smol bean. "Yes boo?" He giggled at the nickname.

"I'm all packed!" He said. "Yes you are." I winked. He blushed. "Come on! I'm exited to see everyone again!" Sam said.

"I'm exited to, just worried about everyone here." I said upset. "Why are you worried? They'll be fine." Sam replied happily.

"You just know how to light up the mood, don't you?" I said kissing him. He just giggled.

Later cause Im a lazy piece of shit

"Yay we're in Kansas again!" I chuckled that he acts like he's 7. "We need to follow the yellow brick road!!" I said sarcastically.

Sam laughed. "Even your laugh is cute! How'd I get so lucky?" I asked him. "Cause I'm cute!" Sam said.

"Yes you are!" I responded. "I love you, Colbs." Sam said. "I love you too, my smol bean."

(Listen, Linda. I know this was a short chapter but it's 1am and I'm tired. It's almost Christmas too. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, I'm sorry that must suck. Whatever you celebrate during the holidays, I hope it's great! I love my potatoes! Have a wonderful day! Goodbye 🖤🖤)
Word count: 260