A random place

Colby's POV

It was dark, only a small light shined through the cracks of the door.

"Argh!" I mumble trying to move, I'm covered in bandages. Everything hurts, I look over to see a limp Corey.

I panic, not sure where we are and if we've been kidnapped. I crawled over to Corey ignoring the amount of pain I was in.

I shook him a bit. "Corey, are you okay?" I whispered. Shaking him harder. I hear footsteps outside of the door.

A familiar raspy voice from the car, and another voice is what I hear from outside the door. Now I'm wondering what Corey was going to do, but most importantly what they wanted to do.

A their voices get louder and footsteps get closer I can feel my heart pound. I'm scared to death, and have so many questions facing through my head.

Who are they?
What do they want?
Where are we?

My thoughts got disrupted by the door opening and the blinding light shine through.

"Ah! I see your friend over here has not yet seen..." The same raspy voice. The light is too bright to see their faces.

But from what I can see, It's a tall man very pale with dark brown hair. And his little blue haired friend, his hair was so bright it could light up a dark room.

The blue haired boy was quite small, and seemed to listen to what he was told.

"Well, since you're the only one awake... I guess you're my first toy!" The brunette said grinning.

I panicked as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up harshly. I whimpered as he tied a rope around my wrist and pulled me to the basement.

Now Corey was in what looked like a little closet alone. He through me in this little cage in the basement and orders the smaller boy grab his tools.

"I think I know what i'll do with you!" He laughed manically. "W-what do you want from me?" I stuttered. He looked at me with a grin.

"Oh nothing much.. just to make you suffer Cole!" He knew my name, and wanted me t suffer??

This mans a maniac... who is he?

A question that still lingers in my mind. I'm woken up by Sam's head laying on my chest, while he is cuddled against me. Our legs rapped together.

The same dream, over and over and over again. Luckily It was just a dream, and I was fine at home laying with Sam.

But something that did make me question it...

Why the same dream with the same people?
What is it meant to be?
Why do I feel trapped in this loop, this loop of seeing what's to come?

And why does it feel so real..?

Word count:469