PAST

hello thnk you for reading this its my first time this actually have a video but it on our page Wei Wuxian you can go check it out if you like..

again thanks!

-----

Four Years Ago..

Walking towards the entrance of the school with his cousin Wang Yuli talking about the school famous prince named Xiao Zhan "You know the guy is pretty handsome, a total elite and all! If you see him I bet you will actually think he's a prince!"

Wang Yibo snortted at his cousin's remark. "Enough of that will you? I don't even want to meet the guy what if he's arrogant and a total jerk?"

Yuli glared at him "He isn't! Stop jumping into conclusions about him!"

Wang Yibo rolled his eyes and was about to answer her when a group of male student arrive stoping infront of them.

Awestricken at the beauty in front of him his causin nudge his side and smirk saying; "Stun by the beauty? I told you so."

Wang Yibo cleared his throat before eyeing the gorgeous Adonis in front of him.

Xiao Zhan smiled at him "Hello welcome to our school I'm Xiao Zhan, the Student Council President, I will be assigned as your partner and tour guide for the campus tour." offering his hand for a hand shake. Wang Yibo stared at the offered hand in front of him, hesitating whether he will shake Xiao Zhan's hand, before he reached out his cousin Wang Yuli shook him Xiao Zhan's hand instead and squealed "OMG! I can't believe I'm holding your hand it's so soft!"

Xiao Zhan chuckles at the girl remark then smiled warmly with the members of the student council, they adored Xiao Zhan but it was the first time their president do the work of touring a transferee around the campus and it arouse their curiosity with what's so different about this case.

Wang Yibo interjected his cousin's fangirl moment, "Cut it out, Yuli," he grumble before pulling Yuli's hand away from Xiao Zhan's. "Sorry about this lunatic. By the way, I'm Wang Yibo. Thank you for your support, I guess," he said before smiling.

Xiao Zhan Smiled back before nodding. "Okay, you guys better go back to the office before going to your respective classes. Miss Wang Yuli, you too go to class while I assist mister.. Yibo, here." Xiao Zhan looked around the members of the council and nodded towards them. He then looked to Yibo with a smile on his face. "Mr. Wang Yibo, may I tour you around the campus?"