Unknown Dreams

hello i cant believe i updated here first hahahaha

well enjoy ♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Brother are you Alright? " Liu HaiKuan asked. Wang Yibo, didn’t replied instantly, he was sitting on the hospital bed with his head hangs low. He’s staring at the floor as if he couldn’t hear his brother, Liu HaiKuan patted him on the shoulder and repeated his question.

"I just got bruises that’s all, I’m more worried about A-Zhan , he was hit on the head." Wang Yibo finally replied, Liu HaiKuan smiled and pats his head.

"Your friend is still unconscious but I’m sure he’s going to be fine" Liu HaiKuan looked at his brother with worry on his eyes, he doesn’t know why but he feels like there’s more into it. For some reason when he saw Wang Yibo's friend there's a pit of feeling that he doesn't like Xiao Zhan and he couldn't tell why.

"Your friend… " He paused. "Did we… by any chance we have met before? " Liu HaiKuan asked.

Wang Yibo tilted his head before shrugging "I don't Know"

He took a deep breath and he continued "I also think that I’ve met him before somewhere, it’s just that, i don't know when it was or where. I.. I" Wang Yibo suddenly felt like his head was about to burst, an unknown memories suddenly flashes before his eyes.He groaned and pressed his head hard, he’s feeling an intense pain in his head.

"take it easy ok?  It's just a feeling no need to take it seriously .." Liu HaiKuan comforted while patting Wang Yibo’s back. When Wang Yibo Finally calmed down, he stared at his hands and shifted his eyes to his brother.

"I don't know but ever since I met Xiao Zhan, there's always a dream... a dream where I wore white clothes and there was a man beside me. It’s someone I always protect, someone i care about, I feel like that person is someone who’s important to me than my own life” He smiled.

“But whenever I’m about to look at his face, everything becomes blur, the place, the sound of  his voice and the man himself are slowly disappearing before my eyes and I couldn’t see who it was. The next thing I know is that I’m back to my own world, this world, I’m awake and there’s no one beside me" Wang Yino sighed, sadness can be seen in his eyes.

Liu HaiKuan nods in agreement, "What a coincidence, I've been dreaming the same thing, Me wearing white clothes and calling someone A-Yao"

"Maybe… Could it be that all of us knew each other in our past life? And…” Unsure of what to say, Wang Yibo stopped halfway.

"Probably, but please be careful ok? And you should visit your friend when you’re feeling ok already, Uncle can't come today since he’s busy with the company” Liu HaiKuan smiled.