It Taste Good

Xiao Zhan couldn't sleep at all he keep on twisting left to right in his bed his thoughts  full of a boy named Wang Yibo, after the announcer,  announced  who win Wang Yibo and him run to each other and start jumping in joy for Yibo's winning alon...

Xiao Zhan couldn't sleep at all he keep on twisting left to right in his bed his thoughts  full of a boy named Wang Yibo, after the announcer,  announced  who win Wang Yibo and him run to each other and start jumping in joy for Yibo's winning along with their friend but no one notice it. 

The soft gentle touch of Wang Yibo's lips against his- automatically  his hand caress his own blushing madly his heart keep on beating fast it was his first kiss after all hi stood there like a statue when Yibo let go of him fadt and run towards Liu Hai Kuan his brother like nothing happen.

"Oh god" he whisper "am I not..  Not straight  after all?  Am I gay?! " he then groan and cover his face with his pillow and start kicking his legs he feels something in his stomach  like butterflies  he groan again and stare at the ceiling "I like...  Yibo"

Upon realizing it he suddenly sit up his eyes growing wide "I LIKE YIBO!? "

what,  where  and when did this start!? 

Xiao Zhan lay down again and then he heard a 'ringing' sound looking at his side table he took his phone and his heart start beating past again the one who texted him is none other than the one in his mind. 

Kid Yibo the hansom is calling.. (The name should only be "Kid Yibo' but Wang Yibo added the word hansom but he didn't bother to change it back)

He hesitate for a moment before answering it.

"Puppy"

Gulping   he answered "yo kid" like it was nothing..  Like nothing happen

"Ahem would you like to come tommorow  at my work? " Yibo ask

Xiao Zhan tilted his head hands on his wild beating heart then gulp "W-work?  You work? "

Yibo answered "A part-time job in my Uncle's mini business "

"Oh" blinking Xiao Zhan ask again "what kind of business? " he's heart

"Food"

Xiao Zha nodded even though Wang Yibo cat see him..

"Well, good night puppy let's meet up tomorrow  ok?"

"Ok then "

The call ended and Xiao Zhan blush again ...

(≧▽≦)/~┴┴

The sun shines bright and the warmth of the air envelopes one skin. Xiao Zhan was waiting for Yibo to pick him up.

His heart keeps on beating unexplainably fast and a small blush keeps on creeping out of his cheeks.

A motorcycle stopped in front of him and Yibo smiles at him. “Hello, Puppy.”

Xiao Zhan feels that his cheeks got redder than before. He tried to look away from Yibo. “Hop on, puppy.”

“Stop calling me that.”

“I can’t.. puppy.” Yibo winked at him and chuckle. Xiao Zhan immediately hopped on the back of the motorcycle when the crowd started to look at them and with his embarrassment he wanted to get away.

Yibo drove the motorcycle to his uncle’s mini resto. Xiao Zhan’s eyes were drawn by the humble yet cozy looking resto.

When Yibo parked the motorcycle by the side he took Xiao Zhan’s hand and led him inside the store. It was still closed and only a few staffs were inside.

They all greeted Yibo and Yibo just nod his head back at them then Yibo led Xiao Zhan at the kitchen and let him sit near the kitchen counter.

“You know how to cook?” Xiao Zhan had a smile on his lips when he saw Yibo wearing an apron.

“A little.” Yibo said as he prepared the things he need.

“You cook at home?”

“No.”

Xiao Zhan’s smile widen with the look of how Yibo is preparing. He kind of knows where this will lead to but did not comment about it.

He let Yibo do the things and was watching him as he goes around.

When Yibo started to put fire on the stove Xiao Zhan can’t hold back his laughter a little. He saw how the other ingredients got burnt by Yibo and how the rice were cooked like a porridge.

It was an absolute disaster letting Yibo cook.

Xiao Zhan stood from the stool and walk towards Yibo, laughing. “Let me do that. You’re making a mess.”

Yibo’s ear were flushed pink for a while but he let Xiao Zhan took over the kitchen work. He put the apron on Xiao Zhan and sat on where Xiao Zhan was sitting earlier.

He watches as Xiao Zhan effortlessly do his work in the kitchen. Yibo watches him intently.

Xiao Zhan tasted the food he was cooking and saw Yibo staring at him. “You wanted to taste it?”

Yibo licked his lips and nod. He then stood from the stool and walked near Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan held the ladle up for Yibo to taste but much to his surprise Yibo dipped into his lips to kiss him. He was dumbstruck by gesture.

Yibo then took the ladle and tasted Xiao Zhan’s cooking. A blush creep to Xiao Zhan’s cheeks as Yibo licked his lips to taste further the sauce that remained on his lips. Yibo then smirked with satisfaction.

“It tastes good.”

😹😹😹😹😹

Hello I'm admin Wen Ning - Ming Yue on Fb I just want to thanks my Shijie for writing this Chapter I really have authors block on this I think for a month I can't think of what to do on this hapter until I ask shijie to help me..  Ava- support her Treacherous there will be a surprise there so yeah don't hesitate to read it coz it will be related on this book SUPER related - I can't spoil you what but you have to be patience thank you again

A-Ning out

Pls support KEEP CALM AND LOVE WEI WUXIAN FACEBOOK PAGE!  THANKSSS😂😂😂😂(≧▽≦)/~┴┴