I Want To

(not edited)
Dating for month, going to places that Xiao Zhan likes and finally meeting the parents was already plan by Wang Yibo but now him standing infront of the door of Xiao Zhan's house his heart is beating like crazy,

You can't blame me for feeling this right? It's normal right ?

Taking a deep breath Wang Yibo raise his hand towards the doorbell and in just a few rings,  the door finally  open giving Wang Yibo a sudden fright. And when the door open by a man in his 40's startled he unconsciously took a step back placing his hand over his chest, I think my heart stop.

"Hello young master Yibo, Young Master Sean Xiao is waiting for you inside with his mother"

Taking another deep breath Wang yibo nodded as the Butler step back to and lead the way. Following, Wang Yibo look around the mansion .

Reaching the room Where the Xiao family is waiting - well his Xiao Zhan and Madam Xiao Yue , Wang Yibo's heart beat faster but he's expression was still calm and cool like it's was natural to meet your boyfriends Mother.

What? What normal? Your heart was beating like crazy! I want to go home but I need to impress my puppys mother! Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh somebody help me!

"Good afternoon Madam Xiao, " Wang yibo greets Xiao Zhan's Mom although he seems going to have a heart attack.

Madam Xiao looks like some drama mother that won't approve to anything specially his son is one of the young master! She will definitely send me away for being with his son! Holy sh- I don't want to end my relationship with my Puppy Xiao Zhan!!! -cries

"Do you think you deserve my son?"

Wang Yibo paused , he look at Madam Xiao gulping before nodding.  "I-I do, I know that I do. I will .. i will do my best to make him happy I-Infact we're currently doing all the things he want ! we.. we.." but before he could even finish his sentence , Wang Yibo's face is already pale.. but e realize that the two infront of him was trying to hold their laughter. .

Madam Xiao: .....
Xiao Zhan: .....

Xiao Zhan all along was looking down trying to hold his laugh but in the end.

Xiao Zhan "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! "

He burst out of laughing- clutching his stomach "G-gah! Pfft Y-Yibo wha- you look constipated! "

And so Madam Xiao couldn't hold it anymore and laugh along with her Son "ahahaha! My my so your Wang Yibo! You don't have to be nervous my sons friend will be accepted, do you think of some drama that I, a mother will be so strict and not accept you ? Or are you thingking that I will send you to another country so you will leave my son alone? "

Eh nani? This thiss uuhhh ●△●

"Yibo come here sit beside my son- he already told me about your relationship. Now come and let's talk "

Wang Yibo finally could breath. Right?

Sitting on a comfortable sofa Wang Yibo still look akward as Madam Xiao examin him . Xiao Zhan smile.

" You already know what Happen to Xiao Zhan right. " it wasn't a question,  Wang Yibo straighten up and slowly nodded at Madam Xiao and then Holds Xiao Zhan's hands. And so the atmosphere suddenly turn tense and Wang Yibo finally ask bravely.

"I do, and I don't have the right to question if Xiao Zhan can still be save because he already said It can't... Can I ask you why? "

Wang Yibo didn't ask this before to Xiao Zhan,  he didn't want Xiao Zhan hurt so now infront of his Mother In law (WHAT?)

"Very well... " Madam Xiao look at Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan nodded before letting go of Wang Yibo's hand and leaves.

"My Son ever since he was a child,  he already have a congenital heart defect.  It cannot be cured by any medicine. Only a change of heart can save him"

Wang Yibo suddenly remember the words Xiao Zhan said to him in his house but still remain silent.

"We did the Heart surgery and it went well but,  only after a year Xiao Zhan begun to have heart attacks.  Forcing him to stay inside the hospital. To be honest -, as a mother I don't want him to attend normal school.  Specially when the doctor says that he.. " Madam Xiao stop to take a breath. This event almost crush the madam knowing that his son can't live any longer than a year or two but still "he will only stay with us for... For a short time" she continued.

"They say that a sick person can be strong in their remaining days.  And Xiao Zhan guess that, maybe god gave him a chance to live a normal life.  And this..  Wang Yibo,  thank you for giving my son a chance to feel this happiness "

Madam Xiao smile at Wang Yibo and Wang Yibo nodded before smiling back.  He was calm but deep inside he was hurt not only for himself but also for Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan's mother.

"Madam-"

Madam Xiao raise her hand and smile "Call me Mom"

Wang Yibo couldn't help but smile before calling her "mom,  I promise you this remaining day of Xiao Zhan I will take care of him and make him the most happiest person. I know that this love is sudden but,  theres this feeling inside me like a memory telling te that 'I can't love somebody else other than this person" I felt like I've been waiting for him for thirteen years... "

Madam Xiao nodded happily "I know your a responsible child and so I leave him in your care..  And also you got my approval because you stay calm and collected while we're talking. "

"Thank you Mom. "

And so their talk ended like this.

So what happen next ̄ 3 ̄

The three of them had a happy dinner while in the end Madam Xiao Show the embarrassing baby picture of her lovely son and made her so called lovely son crying

The lovely son Xiao Zhan "....."

The night ended well Wang Yibo gets the approved from Madam Xiao and happily chatting with Xiao Zhan since Madam xiao suddenly needs to go to Xiao Inc for some late business matter.

Wang yibo held hands with Xiao Zhan Currently staying in the porch .

"You know I almost cough blood for Bing nervous... I can't believe your mom is awesome " Yibo grins and looks at Xiao Zhan. You can tell he so damn happy

"And also.  I made a promise with you mom"

Xiao Zhan Smile tilting his head before answering. "And what is it? "

"I promise her to make you happy..

I want to make you happy ".

🌹🌷🌹🍁🌹🌷🌹🍁🌷🌹

Finally

An update.

Thank you for supporting this book!