WangXian

"Ahahhaha LAN Zhan look at you ! Actually cried for me! " Wei Ying smile as he hug LAN Zhan .

"Mm"

Wei Wuxian watch LAN Zhan's ear blushed red he then kiss LAN Zhan on the cheeks and chuckled .

"Well its been thirteen year after my death and the both of us regain our memories from the past ! Well let's continue living in modern world from now on ... And beside I'm happy. Shijie is here , also Jiang Cheng and uncle and aunty.. Even my mom is here . and what's more they accepted me ... I'm really happy Hanguang-Jun "

"Me too.. Wei Ying "

Wei Wuxian smiled as he watch the interview from 10 years ago , he also know after that interview Wang Yibo left that industry.

Some of the fans even cried for Wang Yibo but also supported him .

He also know that Yibo played inquiry to find his soul which lead to Mo Xuan Yu's body, After 5 years.

Since then 'Mo Xuan Yu started to regain the memories of Wei Wuxian , until everything was clear he was right Xiao Zhan was right - miracle is true.

And Wang Yibo believed him.

Even without Cultivation , even they were only a normal human being .

Fate didn't let them down.

In every world they went , they ended up being together even its a sad story or even an action , mafia, omegaverse, apocalypse and another ancient world ..

They always ended up together .

Yep, Wei Wuxian or even Xiao Zhan his red string of fate always ended up with Wang Yibo or Lan Wangji.

Now they live at the white house that Wang Yibo's parents gave him and Wei Wuxian Knows that from now on they will be happy..

Ahhh...what a lucky life...

Wei Wuxian smiled and he mischievously sat in LAN Zhan's lap with a teasing voice "Wang Yibo~ let's papapa?"

LAN Zhan blushed before pushing Wei Wuxian down the Sofa. "Mm.. OK"

And they live papapa ever after..

The end.

Finally finished. Welp I will edit the last chapters I mean my admin will when she not busy but I'm happy!

Also this is a happy ending. But I will upload the bad ending if yoou want.

Lols

Also have you notice the mafia etc etc its the other books made by every author who love WangXian ..

Some of them are my friends and I'm so proud..

Thank you for gpreading my book. Ahahaha bye bye ..! Watch out for special chapters if if I'm not lazy !

HAHAHAHAHAH