The Boys..

Taehyung's POV:

I was here with my members in the 'classroom' waiting for the result of our exams, psh -.-! Its so boring!!

" Please pass this papers to the owners.." the teacher FINALLY said, i rolled my eyes in frustration because its been 8 minutes when we waited for her..

Once my paper reach mine.. i was expecting that i pass but i FAILED?!

" WTF??!!" I look at the other papers of my friends and they got higher score than mine they scored like 92 and above while me? 56! Im doomed!!

" how can you guys have a higher score than mine?!" I pouted and rested my head on my desk, the Others look at my paper and i receive a smack on the head by Jin hyung, causing Jimin hyung and Jungkook laugh at us,

" its because that's not yours idiot!!" I look at the paper i was holding and I didn't notice it was for someone else's, i quickly give it to our classmate who is standing to find his lost paper,

I look at my paper that Jin hyung has been holding for so long and i sigh in relief that i past!! I got a score of 94/100.. good job Tae good job!! I pat my self, making Jin hyung, Suga hyung and RM hyung look weirdly at me while Jhope hyung, Jimin hyung and Jungkook laugh so hard because of what i did.. i just make a awkward smile at the 3 olders..

Soon someone knock on the door, the teacher open it and smiles warmly at the students, they look like transfer? Girls?

" Ok class! We have 7 Transfer students! And please treat them nicely and warmly arrasseo?" The students answered with 'YES' and me and my members doesn't care less because we always have transfer student every year or months.. but 7 transfer students? Thats a lot!

The teacher hinted the transferees to come in, soon a bunch of girls came inside making everyone jaw drop even us BTS,

The first girl have a white shirt with skirt and a long black strings beside her skirt (?) and she has a long black straight hair she look like a baby cub.. the other girl look like a rabbit, she have a long brownish hair and she is wearing a dress.. the other girl have a long dark red hair (?) she also has bangs, she is also wearing a red checkered dress with black sleeves she reminds me of Thomas though..the other girl also has a long dark red hair with bangs she is also wearing a checkered dress she look like a penguin..

The other girl also has a long dark red hair, she is the girl who caught my attention i think she can be cute and sexy at the same time, she was also wearing a white shirt with checkered skirt tbh she look like a squirrel, the next girl have a long black wavy hair with bangs she looks like a dancer seriously, she was wearing a yellow checkered shirt (?) with a shorts, the last one is the tallest among all of them she reminds me of Yoda from Star Wars, she have a long blonde-brown hair, and she is wearing a blank crop top with pants (?)..

"please introduce your selves.." the teacher instructed,

" Hi everyone! I am Chaeyoung but free to call me Chae!" The first girl a mention introduce her self, then next the rabbit-teeth girl,

" Hi! My name is Nayeon nice to meet you!" She cheerfully introduced, the Next one is the Thomas looking girl,

" My name is Jihyo..." she blankly said, ok...?... next is the penguin looking girl, we BTS heard Suga hyung cuss under his breath, we look at him weirdly..

" My name is Mina" she so said blankly.. next the Squirrel girl.. i smirk because she look cute..

" Hi my name is Sana nice to meet you!!!!!" I think She is the most cheerful among all of them, next the dancer girl..

" Hi my name is Momo," she is friendly i guess, next is the Yoda girl

" Tzuyu.." woah!! She is the most blankest member among the 7 of them!!

" Guys! We have New Chicks to play.." Rap Mon hyung smirk at us, we all smirk back, " We will talk about this later" Jin hyung said..

" ok! Please seat beside does seven guys with blank seat's beside them.." luckly Sana is my seat mate..

To Be Continued.....