Swimming

Jimin's POV:

J-Hope hyung ask us if we wanted to go swimming, Seeing Mina's reaction lighten up when she heard 'swimming' she quickly agrees and started unpacking her clothes..

Once she is done, she drag me😑

" Oppa? Oh My Gash!! I am so sorry!!!" Mina said bowing 90 degrees.

" Mina its fine.." i reassure her.. She smiled and both of us go to the living room to see everyone there except the two Maknae's..

" Glad you two are here, now where is the two?" Jin hyung ask

" Right here bro." Jungkook said from behind me, calling Jin hyung Bro, i laugh at him along with Taehyung..

" Jeon. Jungkook.! Don't mess my mood right now!" Jin hyung said, yikes his voice is scary..

" Y-yes hyung-g!!" He ran outside..

" This kid!😑" Jin hyung said we all laugh at the two..

" Hyung's!!!!!! The water is so beautiful!!" Jungkook said, his feet is already in the water..

" Yah! Wait for us!!" Me and Taehyung said and ran to him, the three of us removed our shirts and jump on the beach..

" Wah!! Its cold!!" Taehyung yelled.. and stumbled back in the water..

I help him while Jungkook is dying in laughter..

" Ha! You're so clumsy hyung!" He said then help Taehyung too..

" Oh yeah?" Taehyung ask Kook and pulled his knees downwards making Jungkook's turn to stumbled and fall..

I laugh at them and swim more..

I saw Mina along with Jihyo and Sana swimming together..

Mina is a pretty and innocent girl.. i want to be close to her but... i felt its really hard, i heard she doesn't like guy friends or what not..

" Jimin!"

Is she still single?

" Jimin hyung!"

I think i like her..

" Jimin Pabo!!"

Do I?

" Jimin-the-pabo-hyung!!"

Maybe Not?

" JIMIN HYUNG!!"

Someone scream in my ears..

" WHAT?!" I scream too, and look who did that and its none other than Jeon JerKook and Kim TaeShit..

" We were calling you for 5 times already so we scream in your ears.." TaeShit explained holding his laugh..

" So?" I ask

" aish!! We are going to the banana boat ride!! With the girls!!" JerKook said

" Really?!"

" Yep now lets go!!" They pulled me and let me sit beside Mina, i blush of course..

" The weather is nice isn't it?" A soft and Feminine voice started..

I look at my right to see Mina staring at the clouds i don't know if i am the one she is talking to or what..

" I was talking to you.." she said, i widen my eyes

" I am sorry, i thought it wasn't me.."

" No its ok.." she said and smiled at me..

" You didn't answer what i said.."

" Oh? Oh yeah! The weather is really nice! I really like beach though.." i said

" Really?! Me too!" She said excitedly..

" Maybe we have a lot of common doesn't it? What you think?" I ask-said

" Yeah.."

" Guys!! We are here!!" RM hyung shouted..

" Lets go?" I ask her and escorted her, she accepted my hand and we both go to the railings..

How i wish this moment will not end, just the two of us..

Hoseok's POV:

" I TOLD YOU I CAN'T!! I AM SCARED!!" I scream they all laugh at me..

" Oh come on lets go.." Momo said and pulled me.. i hold tight unto the railings..

" NO!!"

" This would be fun!" She pulled me stronger so i fall in the banana boat thing..

" Yah!!" I scream again when the boat started..

" Oppa! Quiet the shark might hear us!" Tzuyu smirked at me..

" Don't scare me like that!!" I said touching my chest to feel my heart beat beating fast in nervousness..

" You'll be fine!" Jihyo reassured..

" We gotta be bold! We gotta be brave!!, We Gotta be free!! We gotta get loud making that change you gotta believe!! Oh woah!! We look deep inside! (hey!) and we'll rise up and shine! We can be bold, We can be brave let everyone see! Its start with you and me!!" We all sing 'You and Me'

" See oppa? Its fun!!" Momo said and hold my hands..

" You don't have to be scared ok?" She said again and this time she kiss my cheeks, i instantly blush and the luckiest thing is.. no-one saw it! Its a good thing so that they wouldn't tease us..

Kyah!! I think i already like you Momoring~~

__________________________

Sorry for the long ling wait guys i think it took me one week? Or two weeks? Anyways sorry for this boring chapter, i will see you guys soon again!!