Going To Kobe, Japan..

Nayeon's POV:

We ate here in the airport.. ugh! Its only 4:38 in the morning..

" Why do we have to go to Japan at this early?!" Jihyo beat me to it! I was about to exclaimed that too...

Oh I didn't realize she was seating on Suga's lap?

" Wait! Are you two a couple?" Mina ask, lowkey teasing Jihyo..

" No!!" Jihyo said, quickly moving off of Suga, we smirk at them.. " What?" Suga ask... we shook our heads...

' Passengers of Kobe, Japan please form in line!'

We took our things and go to line, since we are rich like ya' know super duper rich, we were in first class, i mean't only the 14 of us....

I choose the window seat in the right side, not knowing who is my seat mate, as soon as i felt someone seated beside me, i look at who it was seeing Mr. Ugly,

" I thought its prince charming.." i mumbled, " Who is prince charming, your talking about?" He ask, i shook my head and put my ear set and leaned on the glass...

I soon fell asleep... Not caring who's body i was leaning on...

Jin's POV:

I felt Nayeon leaned her head to my shoulders, i look at her and smiled, how would someone be beautiful even sleeping? Am i--- am i falling in love?

No! Your a BadAss you can't be inlove! I scolded my self, i just let her leaned on my shoulder and i leaned my head to her head too, drifting off to dreamland...

' Attention! Please put on your seatbelt, we are landing now, Thank You!'

Someone wake me up, i open my eyes to see Namjoon shooking me awake..

" Hyung!! We are landing!" He told me, i just nodded amd carefully waking Nayeon up... she woke up and fix her hair and face...

We got down the plane and some bodyguards came on us?

" Ms. Im... this way please Sir's and Ma'am's" one of them said, we were leaded to a Van like Bus (?) it look like a bus but inside its a van, i think its a caravan..

We arrive at our dorm snd damn! Its so pretty!! (A/N: Can't show the picture, its logging)

" Wow! So amazing!" J-hope said obviously amazed... Momo directly go to the kitchen, she got back in the living room with a piece of chicken..

Everyone who is hungry ran to the kitchen to get some.. except Suga, Jihyo, Mina, Jimin, Tzuyu and Jungkook...

" Seriously?" Tzuyu muttered,

" Anyways.. the dorm has 7 rooms, your pairs are your roommates, order by Mr. Park" after hearing Mr. Park, Jihyo and Jimin scoff...

" Uhm.. ok.. thank you!" I bowed to the guard and he left, i close the door,

" So.... what do you guys want to do?" Nayeon ask, bored...

" What about, we plan now?" Namjoon suggested, we all agreed..

" So we still need to go to his office?!" Sana exclaimed, Taehyung patted her head...

" Yes! And we need to rob it quickly!" I said..

" Wait!.." Mina said, she was searching something to her laptop, " Here! The pearl's location will be helding a party for it.. why don't we use that as a plan to rob the pearl?" Mina suggested, we all look at her laptop, and its a invitation..

" But we don't have any invitation.." Jungkook worriedly said..

" Don't worry! We can just copy it!" Smirk by Chaeyoung, she quickly get a card board like what do invitation card look like... she make 14 of it, and it look real, its look like a real invitation,

We were amaze of course.. " So... the party will start in 5 hours lets ready our outfits?" Sana suggested, we all nodded, we got to our assigned rooms ad choose our outfits..

Boys:

Girls:

Girls:

" Why am i so pretty?" Nayeon ask her self in the mirror, the girls rolled their eyes, while we boys watching their behavior

" Pretty? Where?" Jihyo said, whoo roasted...

" Ooohhh~~ Nayeon unnie got roasted!!" Teased by the girls, Jihyo smirk.. Nayeon pouted at her, but no use...

" Wait!! Before we go, let's plan how we going to do it.." Suga said

" So... you girls will pretend you were ask for a dance representative.. then us guys will work on every CCTV camera on each room, then we are going to find the pearl, you girls will disappear by throwing this gray pearl infront of him.." I said and smirk.. they look at me confused, i shook my head.. i show them how it works by throwing it in front of me and I disappeared in front of them, i was sent outside the dorm,

I knock and they opened the door,

" Guys!! Jin hyung is outside!!" Taehyung yelled, they all ran to where am i and was amaze soon they all agreed,

We go to the destination holding our fake but look real invitation...

Wah!! This is gonna be fun...

To Be Continued...