Mission1: SUCCEED!!

Narrators POV:

Soon the two groups are already inside the venue.... thank you to the fake-but-look-real invitation...

They are not seating all together, they are seating separately so its not obvious they were panning on something, the boys are on the right while the girls are on the left...

Soon the CEO or the man they have target was ready on stage, holding a flower,

TWICE look at each other, then glance at BTS who is already looking at them, they smirk to each other..

" Please let's well come our beautiful ladies TWICE!! To perform for our handsome CEO!!" The MC said.. Jin rolled his eyes and murmur something which J-hope is the only one who heard it, since he is seating beside his hyung..

TWICE make a unit group.. Momo, Sana, Jihyo and Mina performed Boombayah and Whistle ( A/N: which Jihyo rapping on Jennie's part while Momo on Lisa's part but in whistle every high note of Rosè was on Jihyo, Mina is on Jisoo, Sana is on Rosè)

Then they all gathered and performed FANCY and Wee Woo (Sorry for using other girl groups songs, i just did this for the story)

Once their finish lots of audiences clap hands for them with happy faces some guys even whistling at them, making BTS annoyed... yep! They already like--love them!

As soon as TWICE got down stage, BTS stood up and signaled TWICE that tgey will going to do it now...

They do it simply.. Jungkook is the first one who stand up, then Taehyung, then Jimin and Suga, J-hope, RM and Jin..

They pretended they will go to the restroom, after that they secretly go to the camera room, they left Taehyung and RM there to work on the CCTV's they turned all the camera's off and watch the other boys movements...

One screen caught the two's attention they cheered silently, because..... Suga is already in the pearl's destination'

Meaning he is already there! He go carefully to the aquarium and stared at the lobster and crabs.. he rolled his eyes annoyingly... before he could even get a crab and lobster food (?) Jimin tap him on the shoulder, he glared at him and Jimin quickly notice his mistake and say sorry to his hyung a million times....

Suga took out the fried chicken while Jimin is for look-out, Suga puts the Chicken inside the aquarium, he was even amaze seeing the crab and lobster snapping each other and fighting over the two chicken, while the crab and lobster were distracted.. he took the chance and quickly took the pearl, he was amaze of course! Its so beautiful!

He puts the fake pearl to the aquarium and put the real one in a blue string pocket.. he hides it to his safety bag and soon as they were about to open the door there is someone already trying to open the door knob, they look at each other with wide eyes, and quickly took the silver pearl Jin gave them and throw it in front of them...

As soon as they disappeared, they were already in the parking lot,

" WAH!! That was cool!!" Jimin yelled, Suga hush him up, which he did!

" Hyung? Yeah! We are already in the parking lot! Yeah the pearl brought us here.... yeah! Yeah!" Suga said... talking to Very-Worried-Sick-Jin!!