Going To Jeju...

Narrators POV:

After the mission in Kobe, Japan.. all of them quickly book a flight to Jeju, South Korea... well the 2nd pearl is destined there,

Their plan is quite easy well you know, Pretending to be a group of friends having vacation there, and baam! Find the pearl at the late night....

All thanks to Jin to plan all of the things...

" Hyung... I want to sleep!!" Suga whined at the Older, which the Older snickers at..

" Then why don't you sleep! I was still deciding who will be roommates.." He said, Suga's sleepiness was gone when he heard about the 'Roommates' thing,

" Hyung is that mean.. Me and Jihyo are still, roommates?" He ask, hoping they are,

" I was about to put Namjoon and Her, but oh well...." Jin said and left the younger.. He sigh in relief.. 'Its a good thing i ask Jin hyung.. or not, Namjoon and Jihyo would end up roommates.. and I don't want that!!' He thought..

" Hyung? Hyung? SUGA HYUNG???!!!" Jimin called Suga for the hundred time..

" What?!" Suga said annoyed and was rubbing his ears in the effect of Jimin's screaming...

" You were day-dreaming!! We were already here the hotel!! Hurry up or... Namjoon hyung will end up being the roommate of Jihyo.." He threatened, the Older's eyes widen and look at him.. How did he know?

" Psh! Its just that you were staring at her the whole time! And don't tell me that i was reading your mind, its because of your expression thats why!" Jimin explained,

Suga ran up and left the Oldest in Maknae line there,

" Thank you..." He heard Namjoon said to the cashier, they all headed to the elevator, and arrive in 4th floor..

" Wahh!! This room is so big!!" Taehyung said obviously amazed..

" Yeah! Yeah! I'll ready the food you guys unpack.." Jin said.. " Oppa! Can i help?" Nayeon ask, Jin nodded and lead Nayeon to the kitchen, which the Younger girl skip off....

MOSEOK SIDE..

" Seriously?! It only look like our dorm back in Japan😒" Momo said annoyed..

" Yeah! Your right.." Hoseok agrees.. " I AM always right.." Momo argued which Hoseok founds cute..

" Yeah! Yeah! Your not going to change?" Hoseok said-ask her because the girl is only staring at the beach..

" Huh? Oh yeah.. i will take a bath.." She said and took some of her bathing materials, and new clothes and left to take a bath..

Hoseok smiled and look at the sea.. he go to the window glass and stare at the people down there.. 'I think i want to swim..' He thought..

" Momo?! I'm just going to the living room!!" Hoseok said to Momo, he thought she might wonder where he is,

" Ok!" Once he receive the response.. He opened the door and close it after..

He go to the others and ask them, which all of them agreed to..

Lastly going to the kitchen seeing the Two Oldest staring at each other while Jin's hands were on Nayeon's waist while Nayeon's were at Jin's neck.. both leaning closer..

He fake a cough making the two pulled away at each other, Jin is death glaring him for breaking the moment as for Nayeon she is a blushing mess...

" I just want to ask if you guys want to swim along with the others?" He ask them while smirking.. the two nodded and Jin shoo'ed him away, earning a teasing laugh from Hoseok..

He got back to the room to see Momo watching T.V while seating on the bed..

" Oh! Your back!" She said... and patted the seat beside her, which he accepted,

How did they got close?

Well you see... they are always roommates and Hoseok always start conversation, at first its hard for his part cause Momo is always ignoring him, sometimes death glaring him..

But Now? They are so close! Like Best-Friends..

" Why did you left?" The girl ask.. " Oh, I forgot i just wanted to swim and invited the others.." He said, he knew he didn't mention about taking her too, he only wanted to tease her..

" What about me?" Momo pouted at him.. " Of course you are NOT coming.." he was obviously teasing her..

" Hmmp.." She slap his lap and turned around, which the guy was giggling about.. He notice that the girl is a bit upset, but in reality she was hiding her smile..

Hoseok go near her and patted her shoulder, the girl pouted at him while facing which the guy smiled about..

" I am just kidding.. of course you're going!!" He told her.. and hug her which the girl flustered about..

They smiled and continued watching T.V, waiting Jin to call them for Lunch