First day

Tae POV

"BITCH WAKE THE FUCK UP" Jimin yelled from downstairs "BITCH DON'T YELL AT ME I'M GETTING THE FUCK UP" I yelled back and he didn't say anything else, I get up and walk off into the bathroom taking a shower and I pick out my outfit which is a white shirt and some black pants with black shoes, I go down stairs and see Jimin waiting "took ya ass long enough"  I rolled my eyes and go out the door, I ate earlier when I woke up so I'm fine.

We made it to the school "It's not my fault that YA ass wasn't paying attention and fell!! " I yelled and "yes it is!! You saw that rock and just didn't say anything!! " Jimin yelled "whatever we have the same classes with the others so lets go" I dragged him away and I feel people looking at me and him but we ignored it and ran down the Hall "what's up hoes"  Jimin said walking up to Yoongi, Joon, Jin, and hobi, after he said that he got smacked by Jin "Bitch don't call me a hoe" Jin said annoyed and Jimin nodded holding his arm in pain the bell rings and we all looked at each other with wide eyes "WE ARE LATE!! " we all ran down to Hall and busted the door open well mostly me and the door made a hole in the wall "ooooo" Everyone said "Sorry? " I looked at the teacher aND HOLY SHIT IS HE HOT, he looked at me and the others "All of you are late why is that? " He walked toward us "u-uhhhhh" I looked at them " HIS FAULT!! " they all pointed toward me "BITCH NO IT WAS NOT YOU DUMB ASS HOES" They all put their hands down and they all kinda went pale "what's up with y'all? " I asked and they pointed behind me "detention" I heard the art teacher say "nice!! " I smiled and rolled my eyes annoyed "anyways my name is Kim Taehyung and that's all y'all bitches are gonna know " I said and sat in the corner and the others sat with me " Tae you bad ass bitch, we all are supposed to go out after school!! " Jin said "I can skip ya know" I said "You all back there need to be quite!!" The teacher said "Anyways hello welcome to Art class I'm Mr. Jeon and I will be your teacher for the rest of the year" He said looking at the class then whispers started like 'I want him to fuck me so hard' and 'he is so hot' and shit like that. "oh my god SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THE MAN TALK" I said annoyed and they all stop talking "Jesus Tae" Yoongi said "and I thought he was scary and mean Jimin said pointing at yoongi, I rolled my eyes annoyed "ANYWAYS." Mr. Jeon said harshly and continued talking.

After the class was over we got up and put our things away " Taehyung come here" Mr. Jeon said "ugh, I will see you guys in class" I said and they Walked off "yes sir?" I said looking at him I see he was checking me out and I got nervous "uhhh sir?" He looked up at me "you have detention all week for cussing and yelling in my class" He said standing up "your a cute one" He said grabbing my chin softly "very cute" He said that a little harsher "t-thanks Mr. Jeon but I have t-to go-" I felt his arms go around my waist and I panicked more "Mr.Jeon... I need to go" I said and he let go "Aish fine" I ran out quickly without him saying another word

"This is gonna be a hell of a school year"

eEk

Bye lovelies!! ❤