c- whatever its a update

So y'all here is the update you wanted
If it's to short sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There will be sexual assault/   harassment ( either one I think I forgot)

"He wants to chat privately"

Taes POV

Okay, listen I don't want to go there with that-  PERVERT ASS TEACHER, the bitch gives me weird vibes.

I walked to the fucking OFFICE and opened the door,I saw no one there and I just walked all the way in "Hello kitten" I heard a voice come from behind me, I turned around and saw Mr FUCKING JEON, He was locking the door with the key, no cameras were in here WHICH IS THE STUPIDEST SHIT I'VE SEEN, I got cut off of my thoughts with a voice "I told myself I wasn't going to force you into anything... But I'm changing my mind" He smirked undoing his tie "u-ummm get away from me" I was backing away "come on kitten daddy just wants to play" He walked closer, soon my back hit the wall and I was shaking, I can't defend myself because I'm weak right now I forgot to eat and when I don't eat I get weak (this happens to me when I don't eat anything, well I barely eat anyway¯\_(ツ)_/¯), he pinned me to the wall "I've been waiting to kiss that unmarked neck of yours and cover it with MY hickeys all over your neck" He said against my neck "l-let go!!" I cried "BITCH" I kicked him and he fell, I ran out the office, I ran out the school and ran home slamming the door.