chapter ?

So-

I forgot to update
Because of that thing going on about tae saying 'crazy for myself' meme-
I've been watching those and school has been a dick

But I'm here to do that double update so YEEET

Tae POV

"BITCH WAKE UP" Jimin jumped on me "Jimin I honestly don't want to go AGAIN" I groaned "get up or I'm ripping all your Gucci clothes" He said getting off of me and I shot up and ran to the bathroom changing.

I come out the bathroom and ran downstairs "we are late as fuck because of you!!" Jimin and I ran to school "I'M sorry it takes time for me to get ready!!" We busted through the school and both of us busted into the class room at the same time "well fuck" Jin said laughing "shut the fuck up Jin" I said huffing "bitch who are you!?'' He yelled " Bitch last time I checked I was Kim Taehyung" I said in a sassy way "bitch last time I checked you was Kim Taeyuck" He said in his sassy voice "and hoe last time I checked you was worldwide roach face" I huffed "both of you HUSH!!" Mr jeon said harshly and we both shut up "bitch it's my mouth so the fuck" (You guys I talk to my teachers like this and to my friends because they do this to me😂) I rolled my eyes and I felt this scary aura come from Mr jeon "what.did.you.say?" I shiverd and repeated myself  "I said bitch it's my mouth so the fuck" I laughed looking around confused and the class gasped "after school" That's all he said and I shrugged (all that I just wrote is what I say and do to my teachers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) "I don't give A FUCKKK" I rolled my eyes opening the door to the class room walking out.

After school was over my friends came up to me "taehyung you really fucked up bad" Jin said "what happened? " I looked at them "Mr Jeon was scary as fuck the whole class period" I shrugged and walked with them "see ya later guys" I said smiling and the said bye and left while me and jimin went inside the house.

Soon me and Jimin took a shower and ate laughing and talking to each other and soon I got a text

Unknown: I'm coming to get you, I tried being nice but you wanted to be a ass kitten, so I'm coming rather you like it. Or. Not.

Shivers went down my spine

                                Kitten: uh who dis?

Unknown: soon to be your daddy
                           Kitten: bitch what-
Unknown: you'll see very, very, soon kitten

I looked around and huffed, 'maybe it's a prank!' I thought and shrugged turning off my phone and went to sleep.

I woke up at 3am because I heard noises in my room and I stayed still and opened my eyes slightly but not enough for you to see I'm awake, the person had on all black, he had a mask on, and I bucket hat on so I couldn't see anything "kitten I know you're awake" That voice sounded so- I don't know "kitten" It's a man I know that, "maybe you're not awake" He said softly "I'm gonna get ya tae baby and we are gonna play a lot" The man said and he disappeared and I let out a long breath of relief, I mean I was holding in my breath the whole time, who could that be? For sure not Jimin or anyone else because the voice is way different, I'm just glad he is gone, it took me a hour to go back to sleep and soon I did.

I will update later!!

Love you all sooo much!! Have a nice, day, night,or afternoon!! ❤