Namjoon birthday special 🎉❤

I know it's 1:12AM and it's the 13th now but idgaf so- 😂👌

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOON!!! " The kids in the hallway screamed happily and Namjoon jumped while walking down the hallway "be lucky we took the time to do this shit Namjoon, this took my whole damn weekend" Taehyung snapped "yeah mine too!" Namjoon laughed and they walked into the art class, they all are late. "Hello my fellow hoes!" Taehyung smiled and went to his seat and out his feet up and so did the others, Mr Jeon just looked at him and smirked not saying anything "so today class... We will be drawing the person your sitting to today and only for today so don't get in a huff" Mr Jeon laughed softly and everyone was in love with it "while you all do that I will be calling you all one by one to come up here and answer the question on the board!" Mr Jeon said "By the way, Happy birthday Namjoon!" Mr Jeon smiled and so did the others at Namjoon, Namjoon got shy and smiled "thank Mr Jeon!" Namjoon smiled shyly and everyone took out thier drawing pencils and kits for drawing "Go ahead" Mr Jeon said and everyone started drawing the person next to them.

Soon he called almost everyone and of course taehyung was last "Kim Taehyung" Mr Jeon said that with a devilish smirk and that made taehyung gulp in fear, taehyung got up and walked to the board, everyone didn't even hear him because they were so focused on drawing "well, well, well baby boy, looks like you got the hard question, get it wrong and you'll see what happens" Mr Jeon said in a low voice which made taehyung scared.

After taehyung tried...

He
Got
It....