Idk what to name it chapter

Hey lovelies

Did you miss me?

No, okay

It's been a while!! I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while it's because of SCHOOL

But I'm here now so :D and I will update A LOOOT on the weekends!! So get ready!!

On to the story!!

Tae POV

I ran to Jimins house and opened the door "BITCH THE TEACHER WAS AT THE MALL!! " I yelled at him making him jump "BITCH HAVE YOU HEARD OF KNOCKING!?" He yelled back "YOU NEED TO LOCK YOUR DAMN DOOR ANYWAYS" I huffed and he stayed silent "AS I was saying... The teacher was at the mall and he saw me but I tried to run off but he caught me and he knew I skipped and now I'm in trouble!!" I said and Jimin laughed "bitch he is hot as hell I mean why would you want to skip" Jimin said "because it's boring as fuck" I said and rolled my eyes " That's true" Jimin said laughing slightly "I'll see you at school Chim!! " I run out the house and ran home and closed the door jumping on my bed and fell asleep.

(In the morning!!)

I woke up and yawned and looked at the time to see that it was 8!! I got up and to a quick shower and changed into:

I ran outside to school and I busted into the classroom "fuck I'm sorry I was late" I said and walked to my sit sitting with the others "your ass is late as fuck" Jimin laughed "yeah you sure are" Jin said Mr jeon was looking at me the whole class...

I ran outside to school and I busted into the classroom "fuck I'm sorry I was late" I said and walked to my sit sitting with the others "your ass is late as fuck" Jimin laughed "yeah you sure are" Jin said Mr jeon was looking at me the whole class period.

Hello lovelies!!!

I missed you all!! I hope you enjoy I'm sorry this is short!! I will update if I have no work to do T^T love you all have a nice day, night, afternoon!! ❤