Chapter 3 : the gain begins

It had been a week since the first date between Chris and Jenny . Jenny was besotted with herself the entire week they had been on the phone to each other and if not on the phone they were texting . Rosie was looking a bit chubbier that usual so busy talking to Chris she had no time to go to the gym so her snacking was beginning to add up on her waist line . She stepped on the scale and looked down nervously "198 pounds !? " she blushed her shortness made the extra pounds show up quite fast . She sighed and began to do some sit ups until the doorbell rang she rushed up immediately panting loudly as she opened the door to Chris standing with a box of chocolates and. Bouquet of chrysanthemums Jenny's favourite.
" oh hi Chris what a wonderful surprise can u give me just 5 minutes to sought out my appearance ??" .
Without letting him answer she ran into the bedroom changing from her sweaty gym clothes into her flowery midi skirt and a white t shirt which were very tight .
She came back out her face bright red " sorry about that I looked a mess !" She exclaims
" if that's you looking a mess I'm one lucky guy" they both giggles sitting on to sofa

Chris's PoV
Jenny looked incredible her body had softened so nicely and my plan to make her bigger seemed to be working . I loved her new curves , I loved the way her new fat jiggled when she walked and I especially loved her new belly .
" Jenny want some chocolate?" I said stuffing a couple in her mouth . I had to up the feeding game if I was going to plump her up as fast as possible.

Chris began too stuff chocolate after chocolate in Jenny's mouth until the 30 box of chocolates was empty . " oh gosh I'm so full !" Jenny said trying to loosen the waistband on her skirt . " I have another surprise !" Chris said handing her a McDonald's bag with 2 Big Macs , 3 cheeseburgers , 2 portions of fries and a 20 box of nuggets inside ." Lunchtime!! Open wide " Chris began stuffing the Big Mac into Jenny's mouth her face blushing wildly as she made her way through the Bag of food in just under an hour . Her t shirt riding up over her belly and her skirt now less flowing and more like a body con . Jenny dropped her phone on the ground so stood to grab it . As she bent over her skirt makes a huge
Riipppppppp
"Oh gosh how embarrassing!" She says blushing Chris rubbing her back to comfort her " don't be embarrassed! I've never seen you look more stunning !! I think it's time we hit the mall and grab you some new clothes!"