Chapter 5 : getting closer

It was exactly 2 weeks later Jenny and Chris were really getting closer and of course this meant Jenny was getting bigger .
Jenny had really filled out and as her birthday was approaching Chris had some big plans

Chris PoV
Jenny is at her heaviest weight ever !! 230 pounds !! I gotta keep her growing so I have an amazing plan ! Jenny's birthday is coming up so what I've booked at 10 day holiday at this all inclusive resort in Spain which is made for feeders to bring there feedees. They specialise in constantly offering your feedee food , these special activities which are meant to help growth and an incredible selection of restaurants all to help my darling Jenny get fat enough she'll have to get 2 seats on the plane journey home !!
Hopefully this holiday will make her blimp to her highest weight yet but first I'd better tell her ....

It was a Thursday evening when Jenny got home from her long shift at the cafe . She was panting heavily from all the stairs when she began to smell food coming from her dining room .
She went inside and saw Chris sat at the other side of the table with huge amounts of food laid out for her
" happy birthday Jenny !" Chris said standing to hug her wrapping his arms around her feeling her beautiful body as he did so .
" this is incredible honey ! I can't believe you went to all this trouble just for me ?" Jenny said beginning to well up
She put her plushy butt in the chair and began to dig in her tight uniform straining around her .
She managed to eat around two thirds of the gargantuan spread and then couldn't eat anymore . Her button popping off her xl uniform and her tight trousers spilling at the seams around her butt and thighs .
" someone was hungry !" Chris said giggling as he scooted his chair next to her and began to feed her the remaining slices of pizza and chicken legs . She tried to sit comfortably but struggled her belly too full to rest .
" how about we move you too the sofa ?? I think someone might of overdone it a little " Chris said grinning
He helped her to the couch and rubbed her belly to soothe the tightness

" s-so Jenny um I have a present for you that I hope you'll like ... you said as a kid your family didn't have enough money to go on holiday so I thought that we could ...."
Jenny's eyes lit up as she began to cry
" really !!! Seriously!!! We're actually going away !!!" She cried jumping on top off him as he felt her weight pressing down on him until they fell back laughing .
" you deserve it Jenny you work so hard you need a break !"
Chris grinned so happy she was happy .
" well we leave for the resort in 4 days so I'll help you pack and I'll tell you all about where we're going !"

Chris began showing Jenny the beautiful 5 star resort on his phone leaving out the feeder part however .

Sorry this was shorter just wanna say thanks for all the support !!! Last time I checked I had 900 reads which is insane !! Thanks so muchhh <3