Chapter 4 : shopping for the new figure

Chris PoV
I swear Jenny was getting more beautiful by the day ! Her face was getting rounder her legs were thickening losing her thigh gap completely and her beautiful butt and belly were really growing nicely . I needed to get her more clothes though to make her feel more confident in her new weight so the gain didn't affect her as much .
As much as I'd love her too be 500 pounds I don't want to hurt her . I truly have feelings for her but if she gets even more upset to don't think I could make her any fatter .

Jenny and Chris arrived at the mall walking into a clothing store and going to the women's section . Jenny picked out a few essential items in a few sizes up while Chris snuck some Lacey underwear co-ords into the basket . He wanted to try make her feel confident in her new skin grabbing her some clothes that would show off her assets .
" hey why don't u try on this !" Chris said pointing to a low cut figure hugging bodycon dress which was extra stretchy
" oh I'm not sure about that it's kinda revealing and I'm not feeling to great right now " Jenny sighed
" oh come on Jenny you're so beautiful just try it on for me ! If you really hate it you won't need to buy it !"
Jenny rolled her eyes and agreed walking into the changing room and slipping it on .
She looked in the mirror her cleavage on show and her belly tightly hugged . She pulled Chris inside the changing room and frowned
" omg Jenny you look incredible!! I've never seen you look nicer before ! Please get it I'll pay !" He says as Jenny examines herself in the mirror

Jenny pov
Chris seems super enthusiastic about this dress and I have no idea why ! It makes me look 4 months pregnant and my butt is so tight at the back . I can't lie I don't hate the added weight it's nice not being able to see my ribs and feel anorexic all the time . But I didn't think I'd ever be chubby like this ... whatever I'd better just buy the dress for Chris .
" okay fine you can get it but I'm not promising I'll wear it out yet "
Chris's grin made me a little happier maybe he liked my new curves ... oh no way who's into fat chicks anyway !

" so Jenny wanna go grab some lunch at the food court ?" Chris says taking her hand as they leave the shop . He takes the bags of clothing and with his other arm points too all the different fast food options for her
" I think I'm craving subway "
He nods joining the queue .
Chris begins to order Jenny 2 footlong meatball subs , a large cola and 3 cookies .
" here ya go " Chris sets out all the food on the table as Jenny digs in faster than before .
" mmmm meatball subs are my favourite! How did you know !!?"
" I took a wild guess aha " Chris said beginning to feed her the remaining food left.
Jenny leaned back in her seat , her already tight clothes strain on her belly and hips .
Jenny took one last bite of the sub when her already tight jeans popped off
Jenny looked shocked but Chris held back his joy
" oh no Jenny ! Glad we got you some bigger sizes " he smirks helping her stand as they leave the mall and make there way home .

Thanks for the recent interest everyone ! ! I need some ideas for this plot so if anyone has any I'd love if you pm me or comment !! <3