Chapter 7 : arriving at the resort

As they buckled into there seats on the plane and it began taking off Chris and Jenny practically fell asleep immediately.
Chris had a vivid dream all about Jenny and how large she was going to get .
As the dream drew to a close they began to hear " ladies and gentlemen the flight has landed if you would like to grab your belongings and exit out of the following doors"
Jenny and Chris got too there feet , Chris grabbed both Jenny and his bags smiling as they exited the plane .
" wow it's so hot!" Jenny said taking off her sweatshirt which in turn lifted up

Chris pov
Just seeing that tiny bit of flesh exposed excited me so much this plan was working very well and the resort would promote it even more .
" so we'd better go get a taxi too the resort !!"
I said as we walked to the taxi waiting outside.
The journey to the resort was only thirty minutes long but it felt like forever I just kept thinking about how large Jenny could get over the next week .

" Ooooo yay we're here !" Jenny called out as they got out of the car and began walking up towards the entrance.
It was grande and beautiful like a spa with fountains and posters promoting junk food everywhere. There were Roman statures of women but instead of being a slim figure they had a larger bodes .
As Chris went to check in Jenny began peering around looking At all the other clientele who appeared quite large and unhealthy .
Some looked as big as 600 pounds not being able to walk on there own and having to use a mobility scooter too get around
Jenny didn't connect the dots however , she just assumed that as it was an all inclusive the food options attract a larger audience.

" so Jenny I say we go to our rooms unpack and have a look at what activities are on offer ?"
Jenny nodded as they got in the lift and went to there floor .
They unlocked the door and went inside the room was amazing . There were trays upon trays of snacks and a large fridge of food .
The suite was elegant and beautiful , realky representing the 5 star rating !
Chris took the bags and began unpacking grinning as he did so .
" this holiday is going to be amazing !" He exclaimed running and hugging Jenny who was overwhelmed with emotion.
" so Jenny we have a few hours till sunset how about me go explore ?"
They grinned leaving the suite and going out into the main promenade. There was restaurant after restaurant after buffet after more restaurants . There were plenty of stores too , some for food and snacks but some for clothes . It was inevitable outgrowing clothes at a place like this so a store of fat friendly clothing was accessible 24 hours .
Jenny and Chris looked around further seeing the large pool and loungers with butlers on hand with food and drink constantly . And a 2 minute walk away was the beach a perfect place for Jenny to laze about .
The resort complex also had a spa with pampering treatments made especially for larger bodies some even to enhance certain aspects .

Chris led Jenny back to the suite as they both flopped on the bed Chris turned on his side staring into Jenny's eyes .
"Why are you so beautiful? And who made me lucky enough to be with you "
He leaned his head in kissing her passionately as Jenny's hands touched his cheek .
They were truly in love ....

Sorry for the lack of update ! I've been really depressed recently and haven't found the Motivation ! I'd love some comments of plot suggestions it would really help me out ❤️