Chapter 11

"I don't remember being this heavy .." Jenny said as she sat herself up the following day . Chris looked over at her his eyes practically oozing love " your not even that heavy Jenny don't be dramatic.. just a little holiday weight .." he said patting her big round tummy .
" now come on how about we get you into some comfy clothes and go to get lunch from the buffet .." Chris pulled Jenny up breaking a sweat as she got to her feet . She waddled too where the clothes were but Chris stopped her " come on honey let me do this .. you need to relax that treatment probably wore you out .." he said making sure she went back into the bed so she didn't do as much exercise .
Chris went through her wardrobe the staff had brought in and picked out some grey extra elasticised pants and a matching hoodie in her size .
" here baby put this on " Jenny nodded and with effort got on the clothes looking like a proper fatty . " now lets stroll too the buffet I bet your hungry right ?" Chris said hugging her from behind and feeling up her belly
" hey get off handsy .." Jenny giggled cutely her stomach rumbling loudly .
" I'll take that as a yes then now come on .." Chris took her hand and led her down the hall to the lift eventually arriving at the buffet . A waiter immediately approached them leading them to a table with chairs which luckily had no arms " enough room for you ?" Chris smirked watching her sit down nestling her large butt into the chair which was comically too small .
" shut up Chris !" She blushed looking at her huge self
" how about I grab your food ? I want you too sit back and relax .." he said kissing her fat chubby cheek as he strutted off grabbing plate after plate piled with junk .
" Mmmmm cheeseburgers my favourite.." Jenny muttered stuffing plate after plate in her fat face . Chris was just watching so wanting too hold her while she stuffed herself .
" you enjoying that plumpy .. uh I mean pretty" Chris muttered . Jenny nodded back too into her food to care about what he said .
A waiter came over placing a large milkshake next to her which was of course a gain shake .
" come on drink up .." Chris said pushing the drink towards her . She grabbed it and began to chug the milky thick drink her belly beginning to press against the table tightly as she finished it .
" aww good girl .. someone's looking pretty stuffed .. but we can't leave till you've had dessert .." Chris said which led Jenny to groan .
Chris leaped up and grabbed her a pretty large chocolate fudge cake .
" come on eat up .." Chris grabbed a slice stuffing it into Jenny's mouth . He fed her slice after slice until she had consumed the entire thing, the chair creaking under her weight .
" uhhh something feels funny .." Jenny complained as suddenly the chair buckled from underneath her .. it was clear she'd need two chairs from now on too hold her up .
" oh no honey let me get you some help .." Chris said as Jenny laid on her back struggling sit back up on her own .
Eventually some staff rushed over 3 members hoisting her back up to her feet .
" come on let's get you back to bed .. someone ate quite a bit didn't they .." Chris smirked rubbing her big belly. " I guess so .. all this good food can't be good for my figure though right ?" Jenny said looking down at herself .
" oh please .. come on Jenny you've never looked better trust me .. " he grinned kissing her gently and walking slowly beside her as she waddled out of the buffet .
Suddenly a member of staff Approached them
"Uh sir .. how about instead of your wonderful girlfriend walking she uses one of these for the time being .. id hate too see her strain herself .." he was pointing to an electric scooter which looked super comfy and just enough room for Jenny's massive butt and gut .
" great idea !" Chris said grabbing Jenny and plopping her down on the scooter which creaked under her weight " this is so comfy .." Jenny said with a smile riding beside Chris steadily as they arrived at there room .
" come on time for a nap .. and then later we can go to the pool .." he said smacking her butt playfully as she laid on her front which made her blush and giggle.

A few hours passed and Jenny had awoken from her nap . " are you ready for the pool now Jenny ?" Chris said helping her sit up
" yeah I just gotta find my swimsuit .." she said going to get up .
" no don't worry I'll look .." Chris said jumping up and searching for the swimsuit which he eventually grabbed peaking at Jenny now and again while she got changed .
Jenny put on the tight black one piece which hugged her large belly and hips tightly cupping her larger boobs and butt .
" come on .." Chris said leading her out and immediately sitting her down on the scooter
" I don't need this Chris come on .." Jenny said looking up at him . " I don't care I don't want you winding or hurting yourself .." he said walking along beside her as they finally got to the pool .
Jenny got off the scooter and waddled over to one of the extra large sun loungers laying on her back with her belly in the air .
Chris came over around 5 minutes later holding a large tray of sugary and savoury snacks " here .. eat up .." Chris said stuffing a donut in her mouth and making her wash it down with a beer which would surely bloat that big round tummy even more .
Jenny complied and let Chris feed her most of the tray her swimsuit hugging her body even more now .
" you look super good today Jenny .." Chris commented rubbing her large round belly as she ate .
" aw thanks .." she sat up with struggle and kissed his cheek lightly .
" I'm sad this is nearly over .. but I'm weirdly excited to get back to work and my apartment .." Jenny said looking into his eyes lovingly
" uh about work .. uh .." Chris tried to think of the nicest way he could let Jenny know she was probably far too unfit and big too work at the cafe but just couldn't muster up the courage .
" don't worry actually.." he backed out kissing her gently and laying beside her as he wrapped his arms as far as he could around her from behind .