Chapter 6 : airport

*beep beep* Jenny's alarm pounded waking her up on the following Monday morning . The day had finally come for Jenny and Chris to go to the feederism resort . Jenny was buzzing with excitement putting on a pair of loose sweats that Chris Bought her and packing away the remaining clothes he picked out into her suitcase . She'd not given them a proper look but was just trying to speed up the process not neatly folding but just throwing in .
Jenny was really beginning to see the effects of her eating habits while with Chris . She saw how her belly now was permanently poking out , her hips wide and wobbly . Her butt bouncy , her thighs rubbing when she walked , her arms chubby and hanging when she lift them , her face had gotten chubbier too her face beginning to develop a double chin .Also her boobs had grown bigger she always had smaller boobs but hers had really filled out exciting Chris very much .

Chris PoV
I was super excited for this week I new Jenny would be too but for very different reasons . Jenny is my ideal girl inside but I just want her too match it on the outside I just gotta push her in the right direction ,and with this resort specialising in plumping up girls and boys this will be the perfect time .
I approached Jenny's front door ringing the door bell and waiting in anticipation.
" hey Chris !!" Jenny Walked outside her belly looking slightly larger than the last time I saw her .
" here let me take your case for you " I said grabbing her suitcase as we began are trek to the airport , this holiday was gonna be fun ..

Jenny and Chris got in a taxi and 40 minutes later arrived at the airport .
" jenny we have about an hour and half before we need to board how about we go for some breakfast? We can't rely on plane food to hold you out till we get to the resort can we !"
Jenny nodded as they made there way to a small empty looking cafe in the corner of the airport . They sat down and gazed at the menu .
" we'd better grab something big you don't wanna be really hungry on the flight do you ! So the lady will have the extra large full English with a stack of pancakes and a big milkshake and I will just have a stack of pancakes and a small full English " he smiled patting her shoulder and playing with her hair .
She blushed excited but slightly stressed out , Jenny had noticed she'd put on a bit of weight and didn't want Chris to dump her !

Jenny PoV
Wow I really shouldn't be eating so much again ... if Chris realises I'm getting fatter I'll doubt he will want to be with me ! But he's just ordered me all this delicious breakfast so I'd better not waste it ...
I dig in stuffing pancake after pancake in my mouth my sweatpants feeling tighter around my tummy , digging in as I eat . The food tasted amazing and I just wanted more of it . I was almost in a food trance and when I snapped out of it I had eaten everything my belly hitting the table . I sucked in and tried to hide the large belly that had formed on me ... I can't believe I ate all that so fast
" wow Jenny we'd better dash to our terminal our flights gonna leave in a second !"
Oh no I thought how am I meant to be fast after eating so much !! It was bad enough when I hadn't eaten ... after all I have become more unfit by the day , but now I'm even more bloated and stuffed ..
me and Chris began to swiftly walk to the terminal him watching as I tried to catch up my sweatpants groaning as my thighs rubbed together so intensely.
" cmon Jenny we don't want to miss our flight do we !" I tried harder to become faster but it was super difficult.

Chris watches as Jenny caught up and winded herself as they arrived at there gate getting onto the plane ready to take off on there way to one of the most eventful holidays Jenny was ever going to have !