Chapter 3# The Pervert and the Wine lover

(??? POV)
I just came back from a day-long mission, jeez Slendy why do you gotta be a pain in the rear end for me. I rap my scarf a little tighter around my neck, I see the mansion in the distance. I Quicken my pace, I knew who was gonna greet me with open arms, he is, after all, a Slender brother.

- Time skipping -

I entered the Slender mansion and guess who was waiting for me. Offenderman of course! He's always waiting for so we can drink wine and do stupid shit. I walked into my room to get any Wine beverage because I don't give a fuck anymore what kind of wine I drink, I just want to be released from the hard-work that was put on me.
I come back downstairs and me being me I walked onto the wall and poured half a chalice of wine into his drink. I took the bottle and poured some for myself.
"So how did the mission go?" Offender asked me.
I replied hesitantly to him.
"It went ok, my kill was a bit messy but it was good at the end."
"Nice" Offender replied.

- Time skipped -

Offender was completely passed out on his chair and he spilled the dam wine again! Learn to put you fucking cup down idiot. I trudge to my room and completely fell asleep but I was fucking awoken when Ben screamed in rage. I ran downstairs and chucked an empty bottle of wine at him. It smashed over his head, and he passed out. He was off like a light, I didn't have to hear his dam screams anymore thank you for goodness sakes he was annoying. I wonder if Eyeless Jack is asleep, probably not but I would love to steal one of his kidneys that he has in a jar, I want to see his angry face! It's priceless his reaction is I gotta hurry tho to do so. I swiftly go into his room, he was sound asleep laying down on his stomach I crawl on the ceiling just in case he turns over, I see the opportunity to grab the jar of kidneys, I grab them and hold on to them tightly. As I was about to leave I thought of an idea that would probably be worth doing but my ass will get whooped in the process. I went to the sink and grabbed a bucket from under, I filled it up to the brim and made my way to Eyeless Jack's room. I opened the door slightly to find him sitting at his desk tiredly looking for something which I assumed was the jar of kidneys. He looked through his desk and grabbed his scalpel, I guess little old me was completely wrong about him trying to find his kidneys he stole.

I crawl just above him and when he just looked up I dumped the water right on top of him. I quickly ran out of there and ran on the walls to avoid EJ from getting me, luckily that worked and in the process, he yelled some profanities. Heh, watch your profanity Jack, you don't want Sally to hear these swear words. I heard Jack slam the door and did he only realize that his jar of kidneys was missing.

"KAGE YOU PRICK! GIVE ME MY DAM KIDNEYS BACK!" Jack yelled from the other side of the room.

me being me I just let him have the dam kidneys back, wine is better than that stuff, disgusting. I continue on being a prick to everyone until I noticed a door that I had not, I approach the door but I was stopped by none other than Sadie (As known as Suicide Sadie).

"Kage~kun come with me lets watch some naruto together!" she said in an angelic voice. I found her quite annoying at times, I put up with her this far, I really just want to end this relationship, she's a thorn in the flesh. She may look like the nicest person but she will drive you to the point where you want to commit suicide.

"Sorry, Sadie, I'm a bit tired and I want to be alone," I say in an irritated voice. I trudge upstairs only to see that room again. I want to look what's inside but I don't at the same time. Maybe it's the new Pasta that a lot of people have been talking about. I'll let them sleep, they're lucky that I'm too tired for this bull crap. I make my way to my room only to find my closet door open. Strange, I don't leave things open. I look inside to find that one of the bottles of champaign missing, I knew admittedly what kind it was, Rice Wine. I don't give a fuck anymore, I just want to lay down and sleep.

I lay myself down and let the darkness take my vision.

*Dreaming*

My last victim was laying down sleeping peacefully. I wake them with my evil like laugh. His eyes shot open and looked directly at me. Before he could say a word I slashed him with my inhuman like claws, his face was unrecognizable. I must have did contorted his face twenty-three times.

"Ke ke ke ke ke... your blood is the color of wine it's self! To bad your dead to not see yourself."

I quickly jumped out the window and descended to other buildings doing the same process to other innocent people. I saw an unknown figure who held a wine bottle, wait... is that the Rice Wine bottle that was missing in my closet?! I quickly hid behind the ledge of the building. They walked around for a bit on the building. They drank the whole bottle and threw it exactly where I was hiding.

"I know you are there, come out so I may see you," they said, they sounded female but I couldn't tell.

before I could even come out everything was black.

*Back from dream*

I woke up completely confused about what that dream was, I sat there for a whole five minutes. I got up, dressed myself and left the room.