Chapter 4# The unexpected bump in

(This is where you shall finally see Kagkao, I drew this myself. Very similar to the one I found recently but I really drew it for you guys,  but on further notice let us continue the story)

(Your POV)

For once in my entire life, I slept well. I open my eyes to find my stolen bottle of Rice Wine. (sneaky son of a( ‾ʖ̫‾) bitch) I get dressed into a f/c sweatshirt and put my mask on and walk out the door.

I unexpectedly walk right into someone, they wore a black hoodie, a scarf that contained the colors black and white, and their masked had part of it just a happy smile and the other side was a broken insane smile. I admired the look, but I realized I was staring for too long. I mustered up the courage to speak to this person I did not know of.

"Hello, who might you be?" I asked politely. For a moment I thought he wasn't going to answer my question but I got a response.

" Kagekao, and you are? he asked in a rude way, I stayed calm, I understood why he was like this, almost every person doesn't expect another person to just bump into them.

"I'm cp/n, sorry that I bumped into you, I'm kind of new to this, living with people like me," I say nervously fiddling with my fingers.

"Pshh. whatever" Kagekao says. I watch him leave to the kitchen and I follow along.

I make my way into the kitchen to find pasta on the table, I see that Slender is cooking I set myself down at the right hand of Slenders seat and everyone starts flooding in the room to sit down and eat, someone sits right in front of me and you'll never guess who it was, Jeff the idiot, he starts messing with his food until he comes up with an idiotic question.

"So what the fuck are you?" Jeff asks with an annoyed voice.

"Easy, I'm a Shad!" I replay.

"A Shad what?" He asks confused. (you pronounce it Sh-ade)

Jane butts in and corrects him.

"S-H-A-D you idiot," Jane says in a confident voice.

Jeff still looked confused, I guess he needs an explanation. Jane butted in to tell him what I am.

"They are like grim reapers-" Jane was cut off by Jeff.

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU REAP SOULS" Jeff yells.

Slender seems really annoyed at this point.

"Cant we ever have a nice dinner?" Slender mumbles.

"Heh, it's not like that." Everything gets a bit dark in the room.

"I actually need to feed on human spirits, if I don't ill turn into a mindless walk ghost called a Murk," I said in a sad voice.

"Tell me, who is it that made you?" Slender asks I was unsure about the question, I thought on it for a moment.

"I...I don't know, I'm sorry." I say honestly.

"I'll try to suppress your little friend Shadress from possessing you" he said in a kind voice.

"Really?! Thank you so much!" I say in joy.
Kagekao, sitting next to me decides to speak.
"I wouldn't give us so much credit Slenders mission blow." He said in a cocky tone that made Slender irritated.
"Well Kage, lets see how much my missions 'Blow' when you take cp/n out on missions with you"

Jeff starts laughing his ass off about how down hill this went for Kagekao.

"That poor girl" Ben says not surprised at all tone.

After the incident I went to my room, I was a bit sensitive, I thought it was my fault for Kagekao becoming my mentor. I heard muffled talking and decided to listen.
"If she cannot stop her possession completely, sending her away might not be enough." I heard Slender's voice say.