Halloween Special P2 - Lemon/Smut

(As promised here is what you desired, dear reader. Enjoy...)

Y/n's POV

Y/n

meet me in my room when this game is done.
Then we can finish what we started.

Your love
Kage

I became flustered knowing what Kagekao meant. 

Should I...?

Fuck it. Kagekao is worth it, I love him. 

"Where you going there, Y/n?~," Jane said in a giggly state of her drunkenness.

"No wait let me guess! Are you gonna have some bang-bang time with Kagekao?" Jane started hysterically laughing.

"JANE! Why did you have to say it like that!"

"So I DID just confirm you were gonna go up there and have some sexual relief, have fun up there!" Jane just about disappeared but popped right back out from around the corner.

"OH and don't forget to use protection," Jane said running back downstairs. 

Groaning in annoyance and in an embarrassing state, I speed walk to his room.

"Why do I always have that moment where SOMEONE has to embarrass me...Jane's gonna tell everyone I bet." I cover my face slightly.

but...she's not wrong I will be having a good time with Kage if you know what I mean- FOR FUCK SAKES I need to stop hanging out with Offender. He can be a gentleman but he keeps bringing up dirty jokes which is getting annoying.

Before I know it I'm in front of Kagekaos door contemplating if I should open it. Once I swing the door open I see...No one? 

"Kage? Are you in here?"

"Huh...I thought he said he would be in he-" The door slams shut and locks startling me.

I yelp in surprise to be pinned against the wall feeling someone's breath against my neck.

"And here I thought you weren't coming...What took you so long, love?" Kagekao smirked.

"U-uhh I was just watching Ani and Ja- EP!" I squeaked feeling Kagekao nibbling my neck.

"And?" Kagekao continued nibbling.

"I-I was watching them making out and having a good time in the closet. My ship is sailing- GAH! Kage!" I smirked but also tried holding back small tiny moans that wanted to escape.

"shhhh...saver the moment," Kage said know moving his hands to my waist bring his face closer to mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Our faces connect together, our lips moving in sync, it was starting to get heated every bit of detail I could take in of him mattered to me. He was starting to move his hands lower than my waist squeezing making me moan between the kiss we were having, he took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside and started dancing with mine squeezing to get more out of me. He smiled against my lips trailing his hand up to hook a finger in the dip of my shirt. "Kage." I said. But he gave a hot, sucking kiss to my neck to silence me. He sucked on my neck where my shirt could cover it. Clever bastard. He turned my body around and pressing it back. Back towards his bed. My legs hit my bedside. His hand gliding me down to the mattress. 

He knees spreading my legs and getting in between them. His lips brush my own. I would be lying if I said it didn't feel good. I tossed every doubt I had out the window. Not giving any fucks what the others might think. My lips pressed against his wanting him to kiss back. I can't describe in words how well he does, he gets me going in the right way and I love it. His hands start tangling in my hair as we kissed. We tasted each other. Pressed against one another. It was going so fast but I didn't care. I wanted this badly. He pushed me up further along the bed dragging my shirt over my head. He proceeded to remove his shirt and coat that he was wearing before. Everything that was attached to his upper body was off and exposed damn good-looking body "Y/n" He murmured.