Extra! Halloween Special

Y/n POV

Todays Halloween and Slender is spending his time with his brothers in the Splendor mansion so Jeff decided it would be a good idea to get a party started.

If Slender finds out SOME HOW. He's gonna be the death of us.

I make my way to Ani's room curious what she's going to be for Halloween.

I knock to make sure she's fine with me going in and in response she tells me to come in.

I open the door to Ani quickly putting something away in her closet.

I look at Ani with suspicion.

"What are you doing?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I ask.

"N-Nothing!" Ani responds.

"Hmm.. Nothing you say?" I dash to her closet and grab whatever she put in there and yank it out to find a
cosplay/costume from Owari No Serpha

"Y-Y/N!! COME ON!" Ani yells.

"Oooo~ is this for Jack? Because I know this is his favorite anime female character in the Owari No Serpha series and that would be Shinoa!" I say.

"Y-yeah it's for him... But please I just want to see how he reacts!" Ani makes an excuse.

"Hmmm... Alright I believe you... " I say reassuringly.
(BUT MY TOMMY GUN DON'T!)
*What movie?*

"Hm. Since you saw my Cosplay/costume outfit can I see yours?" Ani asks sweetly.

"Since you said please, I will." I say. I quickly run to my room and grab my costume and run back.

"Oh! Your also wearing acosplay outfit F/A/C
(Favorite/Anime/Character) or F/C (Favorite/costume)

"That's right! Not sure what Kagekao is being but I'm sure it's something amazing."

"We should get ready."

"Right"Ani says

~Time skipping 2 hours later~

Wow now this is a sight you cannot get rid of my my do I look gorgeous. Ok I need to stop.

I walk out in my costume and go to the main entrance to find so pastas are already here including some I didn't know.

There was a lot of Alcohol beverages and I knew this was going to be a night to remember.

I started chatting with one of the pastas I think is Puppeteer, we chatted about our schemes and pranks we have pulled off on other pastas until-

"EVERYONE WE GOT A GAME TO PLAY COME JOIN US!!"

I hear Jane yell. Yell louder I don't think Russia can hear you.

I wave Puppeteer good bye and join everyone in the game.

I look around and spot Kagekao in a F/A/C and start blushing until we were once again interrupted by Jane again.

"Alright! First game we are playing!"

Jane takes out a random board and places it on the coffee table and it lands on... Seven Minutes In Heaven. Some groan and some silently cheer like Ani...

Ben stands up and takes his hat off and makes all the guys put whatever item they want in Ben's hat while Jane had a magician's hat and made all the ladies put in what item they had in mind.

I placed a ring in the hat and waited what next.

Jane decided that she would  make me choose first.

I rummaged through Ben's hat and picked up a small a glass for shots. I knew right away that it was Kagekao and took his hand and went into the closet.

"Alright Seven minutes, remember! Don't get to frisky in there" Jane giggled and shut the closet.

As soon as the door closed I some how lost my balance and started falling until I was caught and landed on Kagekao's lap.

His breath lingered on my neck making my face warm.

He starts planting kisses on my neck sending a shiver down my spine. He starts nibbling on my neck making small breathless moans come out.

He wasn't satisfied with that and decided to grab a hold of you waist and turn you around.

He started to kiss you softly for a while and started to turn into a heated kiss and you knew it was making you and his excited, his tongue dancing with yours at the same time.

Kagekao sneakily slid his hand without noticing under your shirt and to you bra fondling them softly and roughly back and forth making you moan a little louder through his kiss

You started playing with his hair between your fingers. This only encouraged him to keep at it. He started to move his hand to your lower region when-

"Alright, times up- oooooo~ looks like things got a little frisky" Jane started giggling.

I hid my face in Kagekao's shoulder and blushed. This only made Jane squeak and happily looked away.

Before me and Kagekao departed from each other he handed me a note.

Y/n
meet me in my room when this game is done.
Then we can finish what we started.

Your love
Kage

You knew right away that you were gonna have a good time when you got there.

While you were going back downstairs Jane needs you to host seven minutes in heaven for Ani and Jack. You couldn't say not to that plus.

You knew that this would be a good opportunity to tease Ani later about it.

~Time skip~

Ani and Jack had a great time in the closet and you decided to first wave bye to them and go to Kagekao's room.

You opened the door and closed if behind you only to get pinned to the door and kissed with a lot of passion.

Anddd the rest is in your mind!

------------------------------------------
Jeff: Author, why the hell would you skip the juicy sexy part!

Me: I'm not a lemon/smut writer and I don't know how to you dried potato chip! Go get some cream and put that on your skin ya filthy animal.

Jeff: 🔪 You wanna take that back?

Me: O-On second thought.... YOU REALLY NEED THAT CREAM ON YOUR SKIN!

*yeets self out the window running as fast as she can*

Nina: JEFFY!! MY LOVE!!

Jeff: *cursing and pulls crucifix out*

Jeff: *throws crucifix at Nina* FÜCK. THIS! AUTHOR LET ME JOIN YOU! AAAAA-

Nina runs after Jeff while fan girling that her senpai has noticed her.

*YEEEEEET*