Chapter 6# Our Creators, are our enemies

A few weeks later...

Slender's POV

Damn, I still can't locate the origin of these influence, yet, something about it seems... familiar.

I suppose it's for the better. Further away it is the more time we have.

A knock is at the door I admittedly know who it is.

"Come in you two," I say to Hoodie and Masky.

"How'd you...On second thought never mind." Hoodie says.

"We swept the entire perimeter and then some, no sign of anything out of the ordinary," Masky says, I still feel like theirs something out there still, but for now rest on it.

"I see..." I say

"Can you explain why we're doing this? The girl hasn't had an episode since she got here, Except for cp/n" Hoodie says bored like.

"No disrespect but...Hoodie has a point..." Masky says in agreement.

"I understand," I say

"However" I go on.

"The possibility that another operator is lurking close by is nothing to turn a blind eye to." I say seriously.

"It would be wise not to question my orders from here on out." I say more seriously than ever.

"Understood" Hoodie and Masky say at the same time.

- Time skipped -

You're POV

Me and Kagekao were on a mission again, we grew closer and become good friends since the weeks passed by. I became good friends with everyone, especially Ani. Me and Kagekao sat next to each other on a log looking at the mess we created, or masterpieces.

"Oh, cp/n do you want some of my Rice Wine? He asks politely.

"Sure, I'd love to have some," I say excitedly.

He gives me a flask of Rice Wine, and I drank it gladly until I'm content.

"Hey, Kage, wanna hear a joke?" I ask him.

"Fire away n/n (nickname)" Kage says.

"Before I begin, Kage, I'll be narrating as a guy and a girl." I give him a heads up. he nods.

"So I walk into the kitchen and see cockroaches on the counter, I was getting sick and tired of seeing them all the time here and I said "If you're going to stay here you might as well 'Pay. Rent.' So I go to an Anime convention and when I came back my wife told me an unexpecting story. She said she was going to get a drink from the fridge but she stopped and looked behind her to see the cockroaches surrounding something and you'll never guess what it was." I say holding back a laugh.

"It was a single penny. They. Paid. Rent!" I say bursting out laughing. Kagekao was laughing also, this made the joke worth saying.

I was about to say something when I heard a scream. That scream was all too familiar.

"ANI!" I yell getting up. A searing pain goes through my head and I yell in agony. I breathe heavily and try standing up again but fail.

"GRRRRR DAMMIT, WHY NOW!" I yell parsley

I fell to my knees trying to stop the pain.

I felt someone pick me up bridal style, and run to the mansion.

"You'll be fine, you'll be fine, you'll be fine..." I hear Kagekao repeating.

next thing I know I'm being laid down on a bed trying to contain my screams from this pain. I look outside the room to see both Kagekao and Eyeless Jack arguing with Slender. I wanted to tell them to stop but I knew it wouldn't be heard no matter how hard a try.