Chapter two

Tony's POV

"Night angel." I said, shutting the door and closing the lights on my daughter.

"Tony you seem stressed." Pepper said, as I sat down next to her.

"I'm worried."

"About what?" She scrunched up her face.

"About peter," she gestured for me to continue, "it's just really out of character for him to try so hard to get out of being spiderman, he's usually so eager and does more than he should be doing. But today it was like I wasn't dealing with the teenager who has too much power, I was dealing with a sarcastic, grumpy teenager. I don't know if its good or bad. But whatever it is I'll find out. I just hope he's okay." I rambled to Pepper.

"Look, I'm sure he'll be fine. You really see him as a son huh?" She smiled.

"Yep. I do love that boy. He's just a handful." I rubbed my head.

"And angel, hows she doing." Pepper smiled.

"She's okay I think, got a good bunch of friends. I just wish she'd teleport to my office sometimes just so I know she's home. Very annoying." I laughed lightly.

"I know right!! Never know if she's here or not." Pepper smiled.

——

"Morning dad." Angel smiled, coming out her room.

"How was your sleep?" I sniggered

"every morning!!" She sighed, "it's not funny."

"it is and it always will be." I smiled at her.

"How was school yesterday?"

"Pretty good. Nothing out of the ordinary as usual." She smiled.

"Cool, you hungry?"

"Nope I'm just gonna grab a juice and go, I have study group this morning." She smiled.

"Cool, see you at 5 ish later then. Love you." I called as she left.

"Love you too dad." She replied.

Angels POV

"3..2..1." I was meeting peter outside the school early so we could,, you know. Before school started.

I waited outside for a couple of seconds- literally. Before peter just appeared behind me and tried to make me jump. It didn't work.

"Hey angel." He smiled.

"Alright peter? You look flustered."

"No I'm just lazy and walked to school today. May usually brings me."

"Right..." I smile.

"how was work?" I say making small talk as we walked into the building.

"average. It's work isn't it. Not good not bad." He smiled.

"Can we skip the rest of the small talk?" I smirked.

"yes." He answered shortly before slamming his lips on mine. As soon as we got into the cubicle.

Feeling less awkward today are we? I slowly moved my lips down to his collar bone leaving the tiniest hickeys at each step.

"fuck angel." He whisper-moaned. jeez I did not know I was so good at this.

I moved back up to continue the make out just as he adjusted so he was holding my ass, THIS BOY.

Our kiss was broken by the bell. He quickly buttoned his shirt all the way and fixed his hair, as did I.

"See ya peter." I said, quickly leaving the bathroom, leaving him.

—-

"Peter are you a virgin?" I asked randomly while we were walking home from school.

"I mean, yeah. I guess so. Are you?" He shrugged, I am. You'd never guess. I've had a few boyfriends but it's never gone past the kissing.

"Yep," I smile, "sorry for asking that out of the blue. It's a bit random and personal."

"I mean, we can't stop making out it's a fair question to ask." He reasoned.

.

"Are you sure you can't hang out tonight?" Peter groaned.

"I wish I could. But I stay with my uncle every other weekend so my parents can get their stuff done, unfortunately this weekend is the uncle C weekend." I sighed, I just wanna spend more time with peter.

He got closer and gave me a small kiss before walking towards his apartment block, "See ya on Monday then." He called as he walked in.

"Dad do I have to go to uncle clints?" I sighed.

"Yep. Usually you love going there? What's gotten into you?" Dad furrowed his brows, he was right I do love going to clints.

"I just don't wanna do all the packing and the journey and then having to occupy the kids for a while when I have homework. You know?" I made up all these fake excuses, "I have exams coming up and I wanna pass them all."

"You need to go to uncle clints ok? I'll tell him that you need study time, is that a deal?" He negotiated a plan with me.

It wasn't okay, I wanted to stay for peter, but he's trying his best, "deal." I sighed

I went and packed for a bit before uncle Clint arrived to pick me up.

"Alright little angel?" Clint said walking in, "ready to go?"

"Yep," I smiled walking with Clint to the landing point, "can't we just teleport?"

"Nope. You shouldn't use your powers to your advantage." Clint shook his head.

"Did you not use yours to teach lila archery?"

"I don't have powers I have a skill."

"I can't be bothered really."

"3..2..1." Great now I'm on the farm in Missouri.

*ring ring*

Incoming call from Dad.

"What?" I say rolling my eyes.

"You can't just let uncle Clint make the journey and then teleport anyway. And you know that state teleportation is dangerous when you haven't fully explored and are in control of your power." He lectured

"Tell uncle Clint im sorry and that he knows I dislike the journey so should just let me teleport there." I explained.

"Don't be sarcastic with me angel. I'm being serious." He scolded.

"Maybe if you were there for my first ten years, and didn't ship me of every 12 days then I'd listen to you." I spat.

"Angel thats unreasonable." He sounded like he was gonna cry.

"No, your right. I'm sorry. That wasn't ok for me to say. Actually do tell Clint im sorry." I sighed, sometimes I hate being iron mans daughter.