Jealous Kakashi x reader

requested by- @KelmiKonna

i hope you enjoy ! it's not bad but it's not like fantastic !

also still under a little bit of editing
and for some reason my mind made you somewhat short, not sure what happened there but apparently now your like 5'2 or 5'3 in this story. Sorry !!
————————————————

The streets of Konoha were buzzing with life this morning as you gradually made your way towards the Hokage's office. It was supposed to be your day off because you have been going on missions back to back non stop, but dear God, you were bored out of your mind!  You needed something to distract you at least ! even if he made you do something small.

You were a few steps away from the front door about to go into the homages office when you noticed a certain jounin making his way to you.

"hey Y/N ! he greeted you with his usual closed eyed smile. What are you doing here ? , I would have thought you'd be relaxing since it was your day off ."

"Oh, Hatake ! ,"you beamed and looked up at him . "I know but, i got bored and wanted to go see if he would give me a mission of some sort."

he laughed and smiled at me again " That's odd, but i wouldn't go and ask the hokage for another mission because i was just about to come tell you that he gave us a mission to do tomorrow so i'd go rest up, we leave early in the morning tomorrow, and stop calling me by my last name (Y/N) "

You gave him an innocent goofy smile and ignored his plea for you to stop calling him by his last name, quite frankly you did it to annoy him because you knew he didn't like it he said it made him feel old. After saying a goodbye you immediately frowned and huffed turning away upset that he once again had to boss you around and tell you what to do. But in the end he is the reason for where you are today, even though he was only 2 years older than you he was able to help you fulfill your dreams in being apart of the ANBU black ops like he once was. He could technically be considered your sensei but he didn't like you calling him that so you stuck with Hatake but it really wasn't any better.

Like I said before, Even though he was 2 years older than you he sometimes treated you like a child and bosses you around. Even if you were sometimes annoyed by the grumpy young-adult, no matter what he still had 100% of your respect for helping you succeed. He made sure that you were the best version of you that you could ever be.

If you were being honest it was almost always rare when you had a day off to yourself. When your in the ANBU there is never any time to have a day off, Working back to back on missions sometimes take a toll on ones physical and mental health. The Hokage seemed to have noticed your restlessness, which resulted in you having the day off and being bored out your mind.

Finally making your way out of the hokages building and on to the streets of Konoha, you weren't paying attention to where you were going and bumped into Kurenai causing her to drop the books she was holding. Her red orbs immediately locked with your (e/c) ones.

You immediately bent down to help her pick them up scratching your head and awkwardly apologizing to her

"Gomenasai, Kurenai-chan," you said while bowing profusely.

" woah woah ! , " she said. " Don't worry about it (Y/N), there isn't any need for apologies we are friends and it wasn't on purpose it was an accident so stop bowing ! " she smiled and looked at you.

" but it's my fault"

"It's alright so sto-"

She was about to reply to you but she abruptly stopped and cut herself off when she saw Asuma-san walking by.  You looked at Kurenai and then back to Asuma a smirk coming upon your face.