Chapter 20 (BONUS)

(it's a double update! If you happened to click on this chapter before you read the previous one, I suggest you read it before reading this chapter! ^_^)

»»————- // ————-««

--Few weeks after the wedding--

"What do you mean you don't want to watch it?" Jungkook furrows his brows.

Chaeyoung shrugs. "Because I've already watched it?"

"You watched 500 Days of Summer every day," he deadpans.

"I don't watch it every day," she argues. Chaeyoung avoids looking at him, scrutinizing her nails instead. "I watch it often because I like it more than The Notebook."

When she turns to Jungkook who's sitting on the end of the couch, he's eyeing her suspiciously. She lifts her brow. "What?"

"Whatever, you'll watch it with me," he says with a shrug.

"Nope," she says, shaking her head as she stands to her two feet. "I'm not gonna watch it." She tries to escape to her room but Jungkook catches her, pulling her into his lap and she burst into giggles while trying to free herself.

"You're not going anywhere," he chuckles before Chaeyoung feels him burying his face to her back.

Chaeyoung ends up watching it with him, refusing to sit closer to him during the whole movie. When Jungkook asks her if there's something wrong, she just shakes her head, zipping her mouth. It's at that particular scene when she immediately looks away, almost burying her face into the pillow in embarrassment at the characters' bed scene. She had felt embarrassed watching it alone, and Jungkook's presence doesn't help to lessen it at all.

She feels Jungkook's eyes on her and she slowly turns her head to look at him. He's smirking at her, humming long as he nods his head in slow motion. She groans, throwing the pillow she's holding towards him and it hits his face.

Jungkook laughs in return. "What's that for?!"

"You're so annoying," she says with a smile almost making an appearance on her face as she sinks into the couch.

"What? I didn't say anything!"

"You're smiling at me!" She can't help the chuckle leaving her.

Jungkook feigns hurt and disbelief. "How is smiling annoying??"

"You're smiling creepily at me at a love scene!"

He laughs harder. "Is this why you don't want to watch it?" he smirks.

She bites her cheeks, looks away from him when she feels that her face is reddening when she feels a warm hand circling over her ankle. Chaeyoung's loud gasp escapes her when Jungkook pulls her leg in a jerk, causing her to glide on the couch before he crawls on top of her, hovering over her with a smirk on his face and she feels her heart beating wildly on her face.

"This is creepy," Jungkook says with a low voice.

Chaeyoung finds herself biting her lower lip before she grins and eventually laughs as she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him into a kiss. They laugh into the kiss before he pulls back, propping himself on one elbow while his other hand gently caresses her waist and slowly, he dips down again and Chaeyoung's hands instantaneously hold his face, her fingers knotting his hair. The kiss starts very gently until she's pushing him so they can switch their positions, forgetting that they're on a couch.