-𝓀-

『 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 』

"I just hope Jungkook's okay up there—" Jimin said after explaining to Hoseok what had happened,

"He does boxing with me, he'll be fine." Hoseok took a minute to look down at Taehyung's ankle, "Oh! Who's this?" He got down in his knees looking at the sad little girl sitting on Taehyung's foot,

"Her name is Jennie." Taehyung said, playing with her ponytail, "This is Jisoo—"

"Rose and Lisa." Jimin smiled trying his best to make Lisa stay in her seat, she couldn't stop moving; if it wasn't for Jimin keeping her in her place she'd be on the other side of the earth.

"Ah, well nice to meet you girls." Hoseok laughed, earning a smile from each of them,

『 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗 』

Chanyeol's hand gripped the collar of Jin's shirt, lifting him up to his level; he'd broken down the door to the closet, his gang of friends watched as he held up his fist in the air.

"You can't disobey the family remember? Especially me!—" he threw his first punch at Jin's nose, chuckling after he saw a stream of blood drip to the floor, "Not so pretty anymore pretty boy?"

Jin wiped his bloody nose as he scoffed. He aimed for Chanyeol's stomach; watching him as he fell to the ground, "I'm always pretty, no matter what state I'm in."

Chanyeol's eyes filled with rage; he got up clenching his stomach then kicked Jin to the ground, "I'm gonna make you regret saying that—" he placed himself up on Jin's chest repeatedly hitting and punching his face. He screamed curse words at him, calling him the worse things that you could every call someone; until he stopped.

And noticed that all of friends were gone.

They were in a pile in the corner, unconscious and beat up.

That's when Chanyeol saw someone in the corner of his eye, someone with an oversized shirt and some cargo pants. His figure looked tall yet he was shorter than Chanyeol ever was; his wavy hair draped over his eyes. He was on top of one of his friends, almost beating his face to a pulp.

He looked like a boy, yet a man at the same time. He'd stopped punching his friend and darted his eyes to Chanyeol and a semi unconscious Jin.

Chanyeol could see the boy's eyes reflect off of the city lights as he charged towards him; knocking him out in one punch.

"You mess with my hyung, you mess with me." The boy said before tossing Chanyeol next to his other friends; some in which had already left in fear.

"J—J—Jungkook—" Jin managed to say with his injured face, bruised and cut; his wounds were worse since Chanyeol had worn rings during the fight. 

In an instant Jungkook hurried over to him lifting his head up, "Hey, Hey, you'll be okay. Cause you're with JK."

Jin shook his head, "It's not t—that."

"What is it then?" Jungkook looked back at him with an innocent look,

"You can't tell the cops. You else I'll be hunted."

"Just because you didn't come to a party?"

"Just please, don't—" Jin said before passing out in his arms; lips bruised and bleeding,

"Don't worry Jin.. I won't tell the authorities." Jungkook whispered before carrying Jin bridal style to the lobby,

       『 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔  』

"Jungkook! Are you okay—" Hoseok ran over to the boy, carrying Jin in his arms; he paused before making another move, noticing Jin's state, "Did Chanyeol—" Hoseok pointed to the ceiling,

"Yes he did." Jungkook nodded then looked back to the sleeping security guard at the front desk, "Um excuse me Mr. Security guard?"

The security guard's eyes shot open, immediately wiping the drool seeping through his lips, "Oh it's you kid. You need banana milk again or what?"

Jungkook shook his head, not saying a word as he lifted Jin up higher for the guard to see, "Chanyeol got to him this time Mr. Security guard."

His eyebrows furrowed; squinting at Jin for a moment until it hit him, "Oh no no no." He jumped from his seat making his way around the desk, transferring Jin into his arms, "I knew this would happen someday—"

"J—Jinie." Rose ran up to the security guard trying her best to reach Jin on her toes; her eyes welled up with tears as soon as she got a glimpse of his bruised bloody face. Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa followed behind her,

"Sorry sweet pea, Jin needs to be taken care of." The security guard's eyes softened at the young girl; different from when he'd first seen her,

Jennie crossed her arms; she pouted as tears began to fall down her cheeks, "Where is Jinie going?"

"Don't take him away pl—please.." Lisa tugged the bottom of his slacks, looking sadly at the ground,

"Sorry darling, I can't do that..he must heal." He looked down at them, feeling slightly sad at the sight,

"If you really really have to take him away..pw—please take very very good care of him." Jisoo asked him politely, fidgeting the bulbasaur toy in her hands, "Make sure he eats well..and doesn't cut his fingers when chopping onion."

He sighed, then smiled sweetly at them, "He won't be chopping onions anytime soon..." Turning around to walk behind the desk; opening a door to the room in the back.

Leaving the four little girls stunned.

Lisa fell to the ground and began to cry. Wiping her tears away with her small hands as Jisoo, Jennie and Rose ran back to Jimin and Taehyung.

Jungkook stared down at the sad girl in front of him; wiping his own tears as he sat down in front of her.

"It's going to be okay.." he said before embracing the little one in his arms, letting her cry into his shoulder; while he did the same on hers.

Hoseok punched the marble floor; hard enough to almost make it crack, "Chanyeol's gonna pay..."

—————

I'm getting Zack Lee ("lookism" webtoon) vibes for Hobi and Gguk.

Zack Lee is my spirit animal.

And we got a lil liskook/lizkook moment
Ik y'all might've been looking for them.

Stay happy! Stay healthy! And drink lots of water!

IM STARTING TO DRINK JUICE INSTEAD OF WATER NOW ITS BECOMING A HABIT

author-nim needs help