-𝙹-

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝙰𝚐𝚘¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

       『 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔  』

"Jungkookie I have good news.."

"What is it?"

"We're performing tomorrow at GG all girls school."

"WHAT!"

The conversation he'd had with Hoseok yesterday replayed in his mind while he excitedly stomped his foot on the ground like Thumper from Bambi.

It was the GG girls school's festival and they got multiple people to perform.

And they were lucky enough to get it.

Holding his fists right in his hands as he looked into the dressing room mirror with his for eyes.

"It's my first time performing.. I can do this!" He muttered to himself punching the air with his boxing skills, "If I do well. Namjoon hyung will be proud of me!" He twirled around the dressing room; which was actually an empty classroom.

Namjoon was the head leader of his group, a bunch of underground rappers and singers that either don't get accepted into the agency or ex-trainees.

If it weren't for Hoseok then he wouldn't have found his passion. And if it weren't for himself, Hoseok wouldn't have found his special someone.

He heard from one of the teachers in the school, that many of the girls started to freak out when they saw Hoseok and his photo on the poster.

"As if it was an idol group." He quoted looking back at the mirror with finger guns, "Wait but what if they expect too much??? What if I mess up?!—"

"Calm your tits child." A boy with a husky voice commented, entering the "dressing room". His lips in a little pout as he spoke; black outgrown hair covering part of his eyes,

Yoongi was also part of the underground industry. He'd be the strictest rap member around before Jungkook and Hoseok joined.

But lately he's been acting a bit off.

Like a big softie.

"A—Ah Yoongi." Jungkook stuttered leaning against the vanity with a pose, smiling like an idiot, "You came to watch us?What're you up to?"

"I'm looking for Hoseok. Aka J-Hope." Yoongi giggled to himself before walking over to the boy with his hand behind his back, "Do you know where he is?"

"I don't know? Possibly the gym, he's probably practicing for the dance break." He tilted his head to the side at the older boy in front of him, still having his hand behind his back, "What do you need him for?"

"Oh nothing really. Is it not right to visit some friends before their performance?"

Jungkook shook his head. Watching a smile appear on Yoongi's lips as he left the room; switching his hand from behind his back, to his stomach.

"Why is everything Hobi related when I talk to him? I mean i know that Hobi's whipped for him but—"

"They're dating. its so obvious how'd you not suspect a thing."

"WHAT THE F— Namjoon!" he screamed as the a tall boy who dressed like a tea shop owner, popped out from behind the desks,

He placed a finger on his lips "Not to loud. You'll ruin the love blossoming in the air~" he swayed in his place like a seaweed in the ocean,