-𝚘-

*

       『 CEO Kim 』 a conversation between him and his colleague.

"CEO!" His colleague said in distress,

"Ah good good you're here— the Van was hit, perfect timing my friend." The CEO said oblivious to his colleagues face. He straightened his tie, positioning it back to it's normal place.

His colleague tried to speak again but was cut off by her boss' sudden remark.

"I should've never let my son go to public school. His friends.. are too intrusive. They're getting in the way of the plan to eliminate CEO Jiyong's company." He said brushing off a piece of dust off his suit, "We should've just killed Jennie instead of turning her into an infant, even if there was a higher chance of her being caught. Both Jennie and Jin were supposed to have married in the future to merge our companies, but there is always someone at the top, nothing can change that."

"Sir about your son—"

"But there was always CEO Ty and his goodie two shoes son Taehyung; Jin's roommate in the condo, he's a better match for her—"

"Sir you have to listen to me

"What is so important right now that you have to interrupt me?!" The high class man snapped back at his colleague, not phased or felt remorse until he saw the look on their face, "I'm sorry my friend, what happened.."

"He escaped. He seduced the guard."

"But the guard was a man?!"

"He has your genes sir."

"That smartass."

      『 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗 』. ↝ 3:27 pm ↜

"I guess I'm taking them out next Thursday at one of the French restaurants downtown." Jin said to himself frantically dashing out of his father's building, "But the guard was a dude. People are going to think I'm gay." He shoved his phone that was taken away by another's guard, which was not hidden very well which made it easy for him to find it in the first place.

He turned into an alleyway hiding behind a trash bin. Taking out his phone he tried calling Taehyung.

no answer.

He searched his other contacts.

|namjoon 🌳|

"I could call him?", Jin mumbled under his breath, "Jesus, but he won't know what's going on!" He fiddled with the call button for a few moments again, "He has a high IQ, it's fine he'll understand..."

|calling...namjoon🌳|

"Hello!"

"Namjoon-ah."

"Oh hey! What's up Jin!^0^"

"I need help. Pick me up at this location. Look I just sent it to you.."

"Are you okay Jin? What's going o—"

"I'll explain to you later. Just come right now. Please and thank you.."

"Can I bring Yoongi? He finished teaching."

"Fine. Bring Hope's husband Mr. Cat."

"Yes!"

"Anyways get on your way.."

"One question."

"What?"

"Why'd you call me to pick you up when you know I can't drive?"

"I—"

Jin hung up, realizing that he must've hit his head really hard to actually think that Namjoon can drive, yet he was glad to have someone he can trust care for him.

He was just worried about the others and how they were doing. He wondered if his dad had already reached them.

He just wanted a normal life.

How the hell did it get to this.

———
𝙤𝙢𝙜 𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎! 𝙄𝙈 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆! 𝙄''𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚.

𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀
𝙒𝘼𝙎𝙃
𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙎

𝙤𝙠𝙞!