-𝚐-

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟔𝐤! 𝐈𝐥𝐲^^

𝐀𝐧𝐝 #𝟗 𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐬𝐨𝐨!

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭: 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐊𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝟕𝐊 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘

      『 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗 』. ↝ 5:15 am ↜

Jin's eyes shot open to his ivory ceiling, taking a deep breath in the morning air then breathing out. This time the morning won't be so lonely with just Taehyung; he had Band in the mornings on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which meant he wouldn't have anyone to cook breakfast for. However this time, that's changed with the six extra bodies in his house.

Yet he still slept alone. No one to kiss him goodnight. His father was too busy anyway.

Just in case Chanyeol decided to come by and make a fuss again, he had his door locked at night. Unlocking and opening it he was surprised at the small figure sleeping in front of his doorframe.

"It's a new day."

Jin just smiled, picking her up in his arms and pecking a kiss on her cheek before placing her on the couch in the living room.

"She must've had a bad dream and went to my room. But..my door was locked." He turned the television on to the kid's channel while he went to the kitchen, "Jennie's been having a lot of bad dreams lately.."

While the rice cooked in the rice cooker, he skipped over to the other guest rooms in his condo. He let the Kimchi simmer a bit in the pan while he left.

"It's pretty sad that it's the first day after the spring break—I guess it's back to the old ruitine."

He creaked the door open to Jungkook sulking at the edge of the bed while he buttoned his school uniform on; Lisa was in the bathroom brushing her hair, a mournful look on her face as if someone had just died.

"It's my first day after being missing~" she sang before slapping some moisturizer one her face, "I have to see people I don't like except for my friends~."

"I'm going to fail my exam~" Jungkook sang with her in the same tone,

Jin noticed their sudden sadness and just sighed, "Guys I'm graduating next year IM ALREADY GETTING OLD!"

"You don't even look a day over 15!" Lisa cocked from the bathroom,

"Aish— anyways the rice will be ready in 20 minutes. Can you guys set the table when you're done?" He asked them politely about to close the door,