When he misses you

So it's been about a week since you and Jackson broke up. You took it hard since you guys have been together for 2 years but you didn't expect Jackson to take it hard since he acted like he didn't care when you two broke up.

9pm/Saturday

So you were your kitchen cooking some spaghetti when suddenly you felt a vibration from your back pocket.

I then put my phone on the counter and finished making my dinner. After I got done I washed the dishes and cleaned up the table. I then grabbed my phone and went upstairs and got ready to do my night routine. I got in the shower I started to lather myself in soap and I heard my phone ring. I let it go to voicemail since it was probably nothing important and I proceeded with my shower. Once I was done I dried myself off and put my towel around me and went out to my bedroom. I put one my grey crop top and my grey shorts. Just then I heard a knock on the front door and I looked through the peephole to see Jackson standing there with his head down. I opened it and he immediately hugged me tightly making me step back and he closed the door behind him.

Jackson: y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you please forgive.
Y/n: Jackson I-
Jackson: y/n you don't understand how hard this is for me. To wake up and see you not with me, to come home from work and see you not there, every since we broke up my mind has been hurting because your not by my side. He said with his voice starting to crack

You held his head up off your shoulder and seen his bloodshot red eyes and your heart starts to break all over again. You don't wanna give in but you can't lie you miss him too.

Y/n: *wipes his tears* Jackson why should I forgive you. You didn't care when we broke up, you barely even tried and the relationship. You used to try to hide our relationship from your friends and family and now you want to get back together with me. Do you know how many countless nights I've spent crying over you.
Jackson: I'm sorry baby. I promise if you would give me one more chance I will prove to you how much I truly love you and care about you.

It's been 3 months since you and Jackson had that fight and you've decided to give him another chance. Today you guys were out shopping and you suddenly passed by a jewelry store and you saw a beautiful wedding ring.

 Today you guys were out shopping and you suddenly passed by a jewelry store and you saw a beautiful wedding ring