Text from your ex

1am🌃
You were at you and your boyfriends shared apartment in the living room just watching tv. You were trying to wait till your boyfriend got there so you two could go to sleep together but he already told you that he was gonna be late coming home anyway so you didn't bother to call him. As you felt yourself about to doze off you suddenly got a text message from an unknown number.

 As you felt yourself about to doze off you suddenly got a text message from an unknown number

At this point you were so furious you could punch the wall in

At this point you were so furious you could punch the wall in. You were about to call jimin but just then the front door opened to a frowning jimin. You approached him and instantly started cussing him out.

Y/n: so this is what we do now talk to our ex's.
Jimin: y/n what the fuck are you talking about. He said sounding slightly annoyed
Y/n: jimin don't play fucking dumb with me you know you were with that bitch.*whips out the messages*
Jimin: y/n i-
Y/n: just answer this one question for me jimin do you still love her
Jimin:.....
Y/n: ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION
jimin: NOO Y/N I LOVE YOU OKAY
Y/n: THEN WHY WERE YOU WITH HER HUH?!
Jimin: I left something there
Y/n: jimin we've been together for fucking 3 years and your telling me you left something over her house from over 3 years ago.
Jimin: OKAY FINE Y/N YOU WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH HERE IT IS YES I DID MISS HER OKAY I DID BUT WHAT ME AND HER DID MEANT NOTHING.
Y/n: *gets teary eyed* you did something with her
JIMIN:*looks down* I'm sorry
Y/n: *hits his chest* SO 3 YEARS MEANT NOTHING TO YOU. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME IVE BEEN NOTHING BUT LOYAL TO YOU AND YOU JUST GO BACK AMD FUCK YOUR EX. Have you forgot the fact that she cheated on you with her ex you fucking dumbass. She probably never loved you anyways with all the bullshit she put you through. You whispered the last line
Jimin: SHE DID LOVE ME AND MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL
Y/n: jimin I love you with my whole heart. I sacrificed so much shit just to be with you and tell me one thing that she gives you other than sex that meant a lot to you.
Jimin:.....
Y/n: exactly like I said SHE DOSENT FUCKING LOVE YOU JIMIN SHE WAS ONLY USING YOU FOR THE SEX AND YOUR MONEY.
Jimin: *slaps you in the face* DONT TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT YOU DONT KNOW HER.
You look up at him with tears in your eyes and reality hit him. He bent down to try to touch you but you moved his hand and ran upstairs to the guest bedroom and locked the door behind you. All you heard was beating coming from the other side of the door and you slid down the door and put your head in your knees and stayed in the position for the rest of the night.

11am🌇

You've awaken from your sleep and groaned in pain from your uncomfortable sleeping position. You got up off the floor and looked at your reflection in the full length mirror to see your eyes were puffy and red and you sighed in response. You turned back around to face the door and walked towards it and opened to see jimin sleeping on the ground causing you to sigh again. You stepped over him and went into the master bedroom to go take a shower. You brush your teeth and washed your face and started to put on a basic white tee and a pair of jimins shorts. Once you were done you grabbed a small blanket and went through the hallway to see jimin still asleep. You walked towards him and put the blanket over him and went downstairs. About 30min later you saw jimin walk into the livingroom with his eyes identical to yours and he just stood there looking at you looking like he was about to cry again. Just then he feel to his knees and began begging for your forgiveness.
Jimin: *sobbing* y/n I'm so sorry for what I said yesterday. I'm sorry for what I did with her I miss you so much please y/n forgive me.
Y/n: jimin I don't know if what you did is forgivable. I think right now I just need time to figure out what I want in life.

And with that being said you passed by jimin and went to your shared bedroom and started to pack your things. As you were in the middle of putting your clothes in the suitcase you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist which startled you a bit.

Jimin: *still sobbing* y/n pleaseee don't leave me I need you in my life. I don't know what I would do without you here with me. Please don't go

You started to get teary eyed again and you turned around to face jimin and he was now crying on your chest and you looked up and sighed. You thought to yourself god why are you making this harder for me. You got him off your chest and wiped away his tears and looked him dead in the eyes. He looked at you with his bloodshot eyes and you hugged him.

Would you have taken him back for all the stuff he did to you?