Late nights

10:35pm🌃

You were in your shared bedroom waiting for your boyfriend to come and go to sleep. He's been in his studio all day working on his new album. You eventually got bored of reading and you got out of the bed and walked down the hall towards the studio doors. As you we're getting closer to the door you heard music coming from inside. You slowly opened the door to see him with his hand on his forehead with a pencil in hand looking at a piece of paper with lyrics written on it. You gently shut the door behind you and walk up behind him and start massaging his back. He looked back at you with a tired smile in response.

Yn: Jae you've been working all day you look exhausted come to bed baby. You say kissing his cheek.

Jae: I'll be right there babe I'm almost finished. Just give me like 30 more minutes. He said tiredly

Yn: Jae your exh—

Jae: I'll be okay baby just go back to the room please so I can quickly get this done.

You sigh in response and was about to walk out the door until you came up with a brilliant plan which caused a smirk to appear across your face. You walked back to the room and changed into your favorite red lingerie set that had lace and diamonds wrapped around it. You then walked back towards the office slowly and again quietly walked inside. You walked towards jae's chair and started massaging his back again.

Jae: baby I told you I— *turns around*. He said as his eyes got wider and his jaw dropped down to the ground

Yn: *leans down*what's wrong baby you've look like you seen a ghost. You whisper seductively in his ear

You then sit in his lap and started playing with his hair as he is still looking star struck. You then look deep into his eyes with lust and started to kiss his neck leaving marks all over him. As you were licking his neck you heard him moan a little which made you smirk in the crock of his neck. He then grabbed onto your hips and started grinding you on his thighs. You then felt him get hard beneath you. You then got up and looked stared at him. "Are you done working now" you said. All he did was nod yes and you lead him towards the bedroom. Once you were both him you closed and locked it behind you. (We both know what happened afterwards so imagine it😌)

~afterwards~
You and jay were laying on the bed naked covered by the blankets around you. Then he scooted closer to you and started kissing your neck again signaling round 3 (Yes round 3😉).

Yn: Jae noo we already did two rounds already I'm tired. You said swatting him away from your neck

Jae: come on baby 3 times a charm. He said moving your hips towards him

You two struggled for dominance for a good 5 minutes until he finally gave up. You stood up and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. You took around 20 minutes in the shower and once you got out you did your nightly routine and tonight you decided to put a face mask on since you were just feeling it tonight. You came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around you and your face mask on. Jay looked up from his phone and started chuckling. "Bae look". He said while recording you on his phone. You looked his way and hid your face "stop jay" you then walked over to the closet to get out some clothes to wear for tonight. You wanted to be comfortable so you just took out one of jay's long shirts and put on some underwear along with it and put them on. You then went back to the bathroom to go wash your mask off with your cloth and then patted your face dry. As you faced the mirror a wild jay park came up behind you and slapped your ass and whispered in your ear "I don't know what you put on underwear for cause they coming off later on anyway" he said and bit your ear which sent a shiver down your spine.

The end☺️