Love Hurts

I've awaken from my sleep to my chest hurting and my whole body acing. I look down to see I have another bruise on my leg now from yoongi hitting me last night. I know what your thinking " why don't you leave him" "I would never stay in a abusive relationship" I used to think the same thing until I got into one with a person that I've known for the longest and would never expect something like this to happen. I've tried so many times to leave but every time I attempt to leave or run away he finds me again. He told me if I leave one more time he'll kill me and bury my body far away so no one would ever find me. That was a year ago and things between us are even worse now. I'm now 3 months pregnant with his child and your probably thinking since I'm pregnant he'll go easy on me or won't be as ruff with me well your wrong. He's gotten even more ruff with me and even pushed me down the steps once. At the moment my baby is healthy but I can't risk getting hurt anymore by him so I'm trying my best to stay obedient so I won't get hit anymore by him.

9:30pm

You were sitting on your couch watching a movie with your friend Jung hoseok.

Hoseok: *laughs and accidentally hits your thigh*
Yn: ouch *rubs your thigh*
Hoseok: oh I'm sorry yn *lifts up your pants leg to see the bruise and his eyes become enraged*
Yn: *looks away*
Hoseok: did he do this. He says calmly
Yn: *you nodded and tears began to form in your eyes*
Hoseok: that's it Yn I can't take this anymore why do you let him do this to you.
Yn: because he told me if I leave him he'll kill me.
Hoseok: why don't you call the police on him
Yn: because his family is rich hoseok. He'll have a good lawyer and he might not even get any jail time. What since does it even make anyway once he gets out he'll find me again and kill me for sure.
Hoseok: *sigh* then I'll do something about. He says standing up
Yn: no hoseok he's to powerful please I don't want you to get hurt
Hoseok: and I don't want you to get hurt either Yn. I'm sick and tired of coming here and seeing you with bruises all over your body and you just acting like everything is okay when it's not. Yn for good sakes your fucking pregnant and he's still beating you. No I'm sorry I can't keep letting this happen.

Once he said that last part the front door opend and you stood up. Yoongi walked over toward you and seen hoseok sitting on the couch and glares at you. You were looking straight forward trying not to look him in the eyes the whole time and tears started to form in your eyes because you knew what was about to happen. He slapped you so hard that you feel to the ground and he made a bruise on your face.
Yoongi: so your cheating on me now huh? I'll give you something to cry about. He says putting his fist up

As he was about to punch you someone grabbed his hand and he looked back to see if was hoseok and he smirks.

Yoongi: *laughs* look at you standing up for her. Why didn't you do that for your sister when you my dad was rapping her huh. He laughs again and hoseoks jaw clenches
Yoongi: Damn she was hot I wish I could have had that.

Hoseok punched yoongi in the face and he fell through the glass table. Yoongi got up and said "wow boy looks like you do got some muscle, not enough tho" and yoongi then punched hoseok in the face causing him to step back. They both started beating the hell out each other and both had blood all over their faces. You sat there screaming at them to stop and even tried to intervene but yoongi hit your stomach with his elbow. "That's it" yoongi said and took out a pocket knife and stabbed hoseok in the stomach which made him scream out in agony. You then grabbed a vase and hit yoongi over the head with it and causing him to fall to the ground you get out your phone and call the ambulance and sit down on the ground holding hoseok crying your eyes out.

Yn: please hurry. You say and hung up
Hoseok: *starts caressing your face* Yn
Yn:*rubs his hands* yes hoseok
Hoseok: I love you so much and I always have every since the first time we met. And my feelings have only grown since then. I've wanted to tell you but you were with yoongi so I kept them secret from you.
Yn: *starts crying even more* hoseok I love you too please don't leave me here.
Hoseok: I won't I promise.

Hoseok then grabs your face and kisses your lips passionately. Yoongi then comes back to Consciences and points a gun at both you and hoseok. "If I can't have you no one will" he says with tears coming out of his eyes. As he was about to shoot the door burst open and the cops come in pointing a gun towards yoongi. "FREEZE PUT YOUR WEAPON ON THE GROUND NOW" yoongi drops the gun and puts his head up and glares at you. The police handcuff him and rush towards me and hoseok. I look down at him to see his eyes were now closed and I started crying again. They strapped him on to the Gurnee and walk towards me and helped me stand up. "Are you okay mam." The nurse says worriedly "I don't know" and after that sentence you blanked out.

3 years later

You were at the park with your now 3 year old baby girl Ha-joon. She was playing on the slide with some other kids and you sat there watching her play while recording her. She had most of your facial features but she smiled just like yoongi who was now in prison but only got 4 years which meant he'll be getting out in one more year but you did get a restraining order on him which means if he gets within 50 feet of you then he'll be facing life in prison. You were in the middle of having a conversation with another one of the parents when you were interrupted by your daughter yelling.

Ha-joon: APPA. She yelled excitedly

You turned around to see hoseok with some food and flowers and also Mickey. He ran towards her and picked her up kissing he all over her face causing her to giggle. You walked up to them and he hands you the flowers and smiled and kisses you on the lips. "Eww" says ha-joon and we both laugh and walked to an empty side of the park and set up a picnic area. Ha-joon and Mickey played while me and hoseok ate some food and watched the sunset.

Sometimes I do get afraid of what will happen when yoongi gets out of prison but I'm mostly worried about ha-joon and hoseok because I love both of them to death and i don't know what I would do without them. I even sometimes feel like something is watching me and I turn around to see no one there. I do know even from in prison yoongi does have bodyguards that he hired to watch me and keep him updated about my life.