Backstage

It was 8 pm and you just arrived to the concert arena to see your boyfriend of 2 years preform

It was 8 pm and you just arrived to the concert arena to see your boyfriend of 2 years preform. You two haven't seen each other in 2 months because you lived in America and he was in Korea so you came all the way to Korea to surprise him. You tried your best to get there as early as possible but there were so many people that you couldn't seem to get around the traffic. When you finally got inside you went straight backstage and waited for them to get done with the show. You wore...

Yn POV:                                   30min later✨

Yn POV:
30min later✨

Yn🍒: kai I need help😩
Kai🕺🏻: what's wrong? where r u?
Yn🍒: I'm at the Ateez concert waiting backstage and I'm getting scared. What if he doesn't miss me I'm in distress😩.
Kai🕺: yn, of course, he misses you, you two haven't seen each other in literary 2 months you'll be okay just take deep breaths.
Yn🍒: okay thanks ill try.
-End of convo-

You took kai's advice and took deep breaths. You felt yourself getting more anxious as you heard the crowd cheering and footsteps nearing. You looked in your camera to make sure your face was okay and fixed your dress in the full-length mirror across the room. You quickly sat down and acted like nothing happened and just as you sat down they entered the room. You stood back up and Seong-Hwa looked at you and in an instant, a huge smile appeared across his face. You both ran toward each other and he picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist. You felt a huge wave of emotions hit you and you felt tears started to form in your eyes. You buried your face in the crook of his neck and started crying as he patted your back and kissed your check. It's felt like centuries since you've seen him and you missed him so much. He turned your face towards his and he smiled as he wiped your tears away and kissed you passionately on the lips.

Mingi: *clears throat* umm were still here
Hongjoong: stop come on let's give them some privacy

They all walked out of the room and there was no one but you and Seong-hwa in the room. He put you down gently and you broke the kiss.

Seong-Hwa: *smiles* I've missed you so much I can't believe your actually here
Yn: I know I've missed you too baby. I wanted to surprise you I actually got a place down here and I got hired as a model. You say with excitement In your voice.
Seong-Hwa: baby I'm so happy for you we can finally see each other more often
Yn: Exactly

20min later

You all are backstage eating and catching up with everything that you've missed during the 2 month time period. As you were listening to the guys conversation you felt something on your thigh and you looked down to see that it was seong-hwa's hand. You looked up at him and seen that he had a smirk on his face without looking at you. His hand started to go further and further up until it reached underneath your dress. You quickly grabbed his hand and moved it away. About 6 minutes later all the guys started to pack up their things and head to their own dressing rooms. Seong-hwa closed the door behind them and then turned around to face you. He came up to where you were sitting and you seen the lust in his eyes and instantly knew what he wanted. He picked you up and sat you on his lap and started kissing all over your neck. He sucked and licked every inch of your neck until you had hickeys covering your whole neck. You moaned out in pleasure and bit your lip as you felt him getting hard underneath you. You haven't been touched like this in a while since he was away which made it feel more favorable. You started grinding slowly on-top of him and you heard him groan into you ear which made it more exhilarating.

Seong-hwa: fuck yn *smacks your ass*I missed you so much baby
Yn: I miss you too daddy