Happy Hotel

When I wake up I didn't feel the weight of Cerberus, scared I sit in my bed looking if he was in the bathroom, but there was no sign of him, so I decided to get out of my bed and search through my mansion. 

-Maybe I'm overreacting- I say to myself- no one dares to come and attack me or Cerberus.

I get more and more anxious with every room I look for him, not finding him... 

Finally, I went to the backyard and there he was, angry I went for him and slap him in the back of his head.

-What was that for?- he said confused.

-For fucking scare me you idiot!!- I screamed- I search for you through the whole mansion- I say with my hands in my hips.

-I'm... sorry?- he obviously didn't know what to say.

-You better be- Sighing I sit with him in the ground- what are you doing here?

-Thinking- he admitted.

-About what?- I asked.

-What you say... I don't know, I've been here since you found me and it feels strange to go and live somewhere else- he sighs, I just look at him- but I don't want to leave you alone...

-Hey... I'm a grown woman- I smile to him- If you want to stay then... stay, you don't have to worry about me, it should be me who's supposed to worry about you...

-But...

-You know... when I find you... I didn't know what I was doing, you looked so defenseless that I just run and kill that angel...- then I look to the red sky- I didn't even think about what will come, and then 3 angels came after me trying to kill me and then kill you.

-I do remember that you looked so fucking cool- he smiled at the memory.

-When I won and fall exhausted I look at you... you didn't even move an inch, I thought you were scared of me, but then you help me to get up- I sigh- then I decided to take you with me... I always wonder if I was a good mother or something like that to you... now that you have grown up I feel proud, I trust you, I know you will be fine without me.

-You know... the day you saved me I promised to myself that I will return the favor... 

-Cerberus... you don't have to...

-I will go with you... but you have to promise me that you will still protect your territory...

-Have I ever let someone get away when they challenge me?- I questioned. 

-You are right- he said smiling- what about the new girl?

-She can choose...- I simply said.

Then that afternoon we prepared our things and go to the Happy Hotel, me, Cerberus and Aly -who choose to come with us for her own reasons-.

It was almost night when we arrived, it looks... normal? I guess... I didn't see hotels since I was alive... we get out of the car and Cerberus took our bags.

Not seeing a bell I decided to just knock at the door, then a blonde girl opened it.

-yes?- she asks. 

-Oh my... Charlie is that you?- I took her cheeks to look at her closely. 

-I guess so... who are you?- she asked.

-Oh sorry- I release her cheeks- I thought that you remembered me- I laughed a bit.

-I'm sorry...